anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

lilangelx

Reaction score
Hiya :happydance:

i have just signedup tp this been looking through a few threads.

So any of you had any Prediction from Gail about conception etc. was yours true?

I got onelast night and so excited if it is true!!

hiya

i know there are a few on here who have had readings by gail come true - but also some who havent! i got one, she says bfp in nov from a cycle beginning oct (next cycle!!!), so we'll see!

good luck x

Hope it's true for both you ladies... I just put in for a reading today, but not from Gail. I'm just sticking with the one though ;) lol. For fun and maybe some positive thoughts... ???? Can't hurt right?

Hopeful it's something positive... and soon! haha

Good luck and baby dust!

I ordered from Gail and she said a baby boy near 2012 that would bring long awaited happiness in my life..but no real details like conception and due date...so ordered one from Jenny Renny and Sandra...still waiting on the one from Sandra...

Yeah had a gail one this month

Baby girl conceived nov/dec 2010

Let's see lol x

i cant get the hang of this wesbite haha i only signed up to it last night. one thing she said in her prediction was true for whats going on at the moment so hoping my conception date is true aswell gives me hope if one thing is right!

Its really exciting ive always been sceptical about these things but im really excited and it gave me hope when i read it :thumbup:

Good Luck and hope you all get your BFPS when she predicts xx

Where do you go to order a Sandra reading? I'm really keen to get one done! :)

I had a reading from her. TBH I do just see it as a bit of fun and will not get my hopes up based on it lol. She said I'd get a Sept or Oct BFP this year with a girl. It would be lovely if the Oct one came true - we'll see!

yeah you cant take things too seriously but she has a lot of good reviews and also coem true for alot of people i googled and googled it before i had one as ive never had one before but thought why not. least it can prrove to me if its correct for me, also i noticed that they say if she says sept bfp but you didnt get it it may be because they night you was meant to concieve you didnt due to going out..working late etc but hey these things are worth trying and gives you hope. It makes me more excited and relaxed so hope we all get our bfps as predicted.

Lots of baby dust to us all

i dnt know where you get sandra reading from ive only really heard of gail...google it it should come up

100 views but no many people answering? ive seen a few posts about ti so c'mon ladies answer x have you had a reading from the lovely gail and what was your outcome

Where do you go to order a Sandra reading? I'm really keen to get one done! :)

hi.
go to https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872 to get a reading from Sandra. :)

I've had 3 readings from Gail and after the second one I'm not so sure. First reading she said September 2010 conception, second reading she said October 2010 conception and third reading she said November 2010 conception and that it would be a natural one, which is impossible since I have PCOS, 1 blocked tube and the other one is partially blocked.

Everything else she said was dead on...My husband told me to get another reading just to see if she would say January conception this time, since he predicted that she would say December conception on my third reading lol.

ahh well fingers crossed we get a positive very soon!
I will update if mines right but not sure if it is as im not feeling positive this month x:dohh:

i just used this girl and she gave me the same month of conception as the last reading i got. so did another girl on here. https://conceptionreader.webs.com/

Here is Sandra's link

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

Anybody have Gail's?? I've goggled it but can't seem to find it... Thanks

iv had gail reading..bfp with girl b4 xmas and twin boys conception oct 2013 :shock:

Gail is psychic123uk
My reading said conception very soon before Dec 2010, she then said i had a strong relationship (which i do) and a change of property 2012 (which we have been talking about moving for the past yr but it would be in 2 yrs time!! which would actually be 2012) fingers grossed :)

Ordered a sandra reading 7th Oct and not heard a thing from her!!

i just used this girl and she gave me the same month of conception as the last reading i got. so did another girl on here. https://conceptionreader.webs.com/

I've just sent off for a reading by this lady :) hoping it's something to give me an extra bit of hope lol ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->