Anybody here on slimming world?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Was just wondering if anyone has done or is on slimming world? I signed up to it Monday as I have put on so much weight this year am absolutely gutted. Then I found out I was pregnant yesterday! Online it says that it is the only diet pregnant women are allowed to do and has been approved by the Royal College of Midwifes as you aren't actually restricting calories and everything on the plans is just notmal food. Would be so happy if I could just drop a stone in the first trimester then just follow the diet so I don't put on unneccessary weight like my last two pregnancies :( I went from 9stone to 14 with my daughter and she was only 7.11 so just shows how much crap I eat!! Just looking for others experiences :) xxx

Hi :)
I'm a big slimming world fan I started two years ago after I had my little girl and lost five stone for my wedding whilst still eating lots of lovely food so I'm hoping to stay as much on plan as I can!
So far I've not been great and I know I've put on over half a stone but I haven't been making the best choices I spoke to my consultant and she's going to give me some books on having extra A choices for the calcium. I think you can have more healthy extras but try to stick to the same syns. I'm just hoping I can make the right choices most of the time whilst I'm pregnant and slimming world is such a healthy way to eat as its all about fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch I think it will be better than being too naughty and having to try and loose it all again after! Your consultant will be able to go through it all with you and help you stay on track x

I'm following it too but don't go to group. Do a couple of searches on Facebook for Slimming world pregnancy groups - there's a couple on there that are great and really motivating. I started when I found out and am down 5lb even with a few cheat meals :) Midwife was really pro too x

Thanks so much for the reply Hun! It is a brilliant diet I've done it twice before over the last few years and love that I'm rarely hungry on it but still lose weight every week :) I'm determined to stick to it coz I really don't want to go back up to 14 stone when full term I'm only 5ft 3 lol plus I literally can't move in the third trimester so this time round I WILL control what I eat. Well done you losing 5 stone on it!!! That's incredible! Xx

I'm following it too but don't go to group. Do a couple of searches on Facebook for Slimming world pregnancy groups - there's a couple on there that are great and really motivating. I started when I found out and am down 5lb even with a few cheat meals :) Midwife was really pro too x

I didn't realise they did special pregnancy ones I'll definitely look into that, thanks :) x

Hi when I was pregnant with my little boy i joined half way through my pregnancy and was aloud extra healthy extras I didn't follow it religiously as if I really wanted something I had it but 99% of the time I stuck to plan - when I found out I was pregnant I was 14 stone, by end of my pregnancy I was 15 stone a week after having my little boy i was 12.7 stone so actually lost weight while I was pregnant I was huge when I was pregnant but I was full of water.

Iv fell of the wagon the last few months and put a stone back on I'm 10 weeks pregnant now and will be joining again when I'm 12 weeks I do love slimming world it's not a diet but a life style change good luck :) xxx

Hi when I was pregnant with my little boy i joined half way through my pregnancy and was aloud extra healthy extras I didn't follow it religiously as if I really wanted something I had it but 99% of the time I stuck to plan - when I found out I was pregnant I was 14 stone, by end of my pregnancy I was 15 stone a week after having my little boy i was 12.7 stone so actually lost weight while I was pregnant I was huge when I was pregnant but I was full of water.

Iv fell of the wagon the last few months and put a stone back on I'm 10 weeks pregnant now and will be joining again when I'm 12 weeks I do love slimming world it's not a diet but a life style change good luck :) xxx

Hi , thank you very much for sharing your experience, it's great to hear that so many people succeed on it whilst pregnant! That is fantastic how much weight you lost at the end! I really enjoy the meals that you can make I made Spanish omelet and tenderstem broccoli & carrot earlier it was delicious I would much rather eat that than McDonalds which I just eat for the sake of it and feel rubbish after! I only joined Monday and am only 4 weeks pregnant I weighed myself earlier out of curiosity and I've lost half a stone already so very pleased. Would love it if I could get down to 10-10.5 stone before the baby starts packing weight on. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->