Anybody registered at Target?

starah

Reaction score
This is probably a long shot but is anyone here (in the U.S. prob hehe) registered at Target? I registered online and everything but when you search for my name is doesn't work. I need help! :dohh:

I'm registered with target! :D I tried doing it online, but I got flustered so went into the store...

you didn't by accident misspell your name did you? lol no offence!!! :hugs: but that seems like something I would do :dohh:

LOL I don't think so! I might just have to go in the store and do it, I'm just so lazy haha.

lol! it was actually pretty fun, I felt like a james bond agent or something with that scanner :laugh2: have you tried logging in with the email you registered with and then looking at your registration info? that would let you see if you misspelled your name, or anything like that! :hugs:

Yeah it is fun to do it in the store. Just scan away. That is what I did.... then when I got home I added some things online that were not available at the local store.

I spose I will do it in the store then!! How long did it take you girls?

not very long. Maybe an hour or little more. Just have in mind what you are wanting... take a list and then when you get there you scan all your items. I think the registration process went pretty smooth, a while ago we did ours.

Close to an hour :) I went back for a second time though so in total about an hour, about 40 minutes the first time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->