Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Hey ladies!!
Cd 7 second round on clomid tonight dose will be dose number three. Fx

Yayy to the tww!!! I have about another week until I get there. Doc kept me on 50mg no cd 21 blood test this cycle

I'm still in my second round/cycle TTC lol. DPO 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15. No sign AF is coming today, cycle day 30 as last time. But that's nothing to root over just yet because usually AF is cycle day 35. Wishing us all 3 baby dust

@babifever that sounds promising hopefully you make it pass cd 35 and get a bfp. Fx for you hun

Hey ladies!!!
Today I'm cd 9 last dose of clomid. I'm feeling pretty good this cycle no crankiness or insomnia. How are you ladies today?

Nothing much here, DPO 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16. Boobs a little sore - typical pms symptoms. But its late, I usually start getting PMS 2 weeks before menstrual...didnt get pms symptoms at all last cycle. So aint no telling whats going on....

True that @babifever I thought I knew my pms symptoms I mainly do but idioms months I be more than confused lol this month I wasn't. I had the usual want sweets sleep all the time and frequent bowel movement tmi lol ik but that's the #1 sign

True that @babifever I thought I knew my pms symptoms I mainly do but idioms months I be more than confused lol this month I wasn't. I had the usual want sweets sleep all the time and frequent bowel movement tmi lol ik but that's the #1 sign

yes those are my typical signs along with tender boobs and moody. Haven't got anything but the boobs as of now. Hoping and praying I get my bfp, I will be ecstatic

@babifever we would be estatic with you!!! I'm currently dealing with extreme loneliness. Even when hubs is home I'm so lonely. I barely have any friends and family I'm close with and almost all of them are pregnant and have no time to be bothered with me anymore or don't support me ttc in the first place. Ugh it freaking sucks. Me and my best friend are so distant. I want to tell her how I feel but ik it will lead to a hurtful fight. I try to talk to hubs but it's not the same. He afraid my constant loneliness will lead to cheating but I would never risk loosing him. Ik I have bnb but it's not the same as a phone call or a chat over lunch you know

Right I feel yeah. Is there a reason why you dont have any friends, are you in a new area? Having someone to confide in is very important. Maybe you should express your feelings to your bestie. I gratefully have 3 older sisters who I communicate with often. I do have other friends but most are out of state or pretty busy. I actually am fine being alone sometimes, as long as I have my son and hubs. Dont you have a son? Try focusing your time on him. Thankfully we have this website as well, God knows I have no one else to chat about this stuff with. Things will get better for you guys. Just stay hopeful. Have you guys been getting along. Dont run to cheating, that won't be good either. Are you sure you are happy in the relationship.....

@babifever, Yes we would be Super happy for you!

genesismarie, I completely get you. My friends do not approve of me ttc with my hubby. It sucks it is a painful ttc journey sometimes since I wish I could call someone or go to their house to vent since my hubs gets mad when I get sad about our ttc struggles.

Me: CD 18 / 6-7 DPO. No symptoms as of yet except some paint brown discharge last night.

How are you ladies doing?

@babifever&@anagee yeah we are getting along great so that's why I can't really put my ginger on the reason for the loneliness. I am really happy with him the happiest I've been in a relationship. He's so different from the guys I've had interaction with. I don't even want to cheat just wish I had a friend that was close I could vent to. All my friends are spread out through out Cali or out of state. Most of us have grown up and live different life styles sad to say but I lost a lot of friends when I got saved.
Afm: cd 10 & a lil cramps this morning. Finally got my exact numbers back from last month and it went from 1.45 to 13.47 so clomid is definitely doing something. Just wondering if it's safe to assume I'll O on the fifth day cd cd14

Tender breast on the sides since CD 31. Currently CD 33/DPO 12-17. No other symptoms. I will wait to test again if she doesn't show by Friday morning.

genesismarie, oh yeah def looks like it is doing something! Did you use any OPK's?

babifever, Hopefully she stays away ad you get a bfp!! :)

@anagee yeah I used opks last time the cb digi will start test cd 13
@babifever that sounds so promising can't wait for you to test

genesismarie hopefully you get your pos opk soon :)

Yes I am. I want to hold off till at least 9 dpo cuz I know I can't hold my poas urges. lol I has someone suggest that my pale brown discharge yesterday was implantation bleeding. I'm really not trying to get my hopes up. but you know how it goes.

Anyways Saturday night I had the weirdest dream of a little beautiful baby girl. Ah I hope its a sign for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->