• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Could that be a positive sign. cuz it sounds like it is girl! :)

Well neg ov test. Spotting brown discharge.. Aaah how annoying. Still have 10 days till expected ov so here's too hoping!

Ana do you want a boy or girl, Gen what about you?

I want a boy since I already have my little girl. And you Babifever?

Genesismarie, I'm sorry hun. :( why aren't you feeling good? Everything okay?

Just not feeling good emotionally. I've been trying for so long I'm almost ready to give up

I'm sorry Genesismarie:( it might take a few cycles of Clomid to do the trick. Gosh I know sometimes I'm ready to give up too but thinking of a little one growing inside me gives me a little more hope.

@Ana my husband really wants a boy, he already has two girls. I already have a boy so of course I want a girl. But we decided we are going team boy this time around.

@genesis I'm so sorry hunni. Try to stay hopeful, this is the first time on clomid. It will happen girl. We are here for you!

Babifever, I'm the only one gender obsessing my DH is just chill like whatever. Lol

Genesismarie, yes hun exactly what Babifever said! Were here for you.

Just thinking this cycle is going to be weird, last cycle I was 5 days early! Trying not to even think about it. I'm glad we have each other to talk too, I dont personally know anyone in the same boat

It is a Great support system to have other women to talk to about these struggles. I don't know anybody to relate to about fertility issues. It sucks cuz I wish I had someone a phone call away or even a text away.

Hey ladies.
Been kinda in and out emotionally. Thank you so much for the support. I even called my mom last night and just cried. It felt good to get off my chest. I love my hubs but I don't want to burden him with how much I'm suffering inside

Hey ladies.
Been kinda in and out emotionally. Thank you so much for the support. I even called my mom last night and just cried. It felt good to get off my chest. I love my hubs but I don't want to burden him with how much I'm suffering inside

genesis I'm very sorry for the disappointment and heartache. It will get better as the days go by, soon your emotions will channel into emotions Of hope again. I feel your pain girly. Let's keep the support and conversation going. It is going to happen for all 3 of us, exactly when its suppose too.

how long have you been trying again?

genesismarie and babifever,

we should continue the support. Sometimes its easier to vent to people who know what you are going through. It will happen for us! :)

Me: Today marks CD11, 7 more days till expected Ov! Tested this whole weekend and all neg ov tests. I know it's early so I'm keeping my hopes up.

How are you ladies doing? :)

Hey ladies, I'm doing pretty good. Me and my husband watched seasons 1-3 of The walking dead" for the first time, all weekend. We were glued to the TV, ha ha.

I feel okay. Last night I kinda went on a spell looking at ovulation dates. Today I'm 6 to 11 DPO (just going by days from cycle). Hoping I dont get annoyed with anticipating AF. She could come anywhere from October 11 to October 16. I was also reading that when cycle length changes, it could be because of changes in hormones and stuff. Its weird for the last 3 months I have been at 35 days. Then I look at my calendars, we have been having alot of sex. Can't believe it hasn't happen yet. For me this is this further proof that it will happen when it wants too!

I hoping so, I really have baby fever!

LOL! Me and Dh ad a little too much to drink and I ended up with a black eye and bruised lips. lol I fell super hard against my daughters bed. lol -__- According to my calendar af should come anytime between Oct 18-27th. I hope ov happens sooner rather than later, I'm getting impatient now lol

LOL! Me and Dh ad a little too much to drink and I ended up with a black eye and bruised lips. lol I fell super hard against my daughters bed. lol -__- According to my calendar af should come anytime between Oct 18-27th. I hope ov happens sooner rather than later, I'm getting impatient now lol

oh wow, you got super drunk. Lol! O day should be coming soon for you. Its amazing a cycle has came and gone for you and I'm just now waiting on AF. Damn my long cycle! Lol.

babifever I regret it Sunday Morning. lol Are you going to wait till af is late to test? I did have some brown discharge yesterday prob just the last of af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->