Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Yes the plan is to wait. missing it is the ultimate indictor, I hate to torture myself before time

I wish I didn't torture myself as much as I do. lol I just got my Spearmint pills in the mail. I'm super excited to start them already :)

They are supposed to reduce a woman's androgens (Testosterone), Its healpful to women with pcos. I am going to give them a try. They also come in tea form.

Hey ladies!!!
Feeling a lot better today. Suppose to call my doc today and tell her af showed up but I'm debating if I want to do another round she says I only get three times to get it right. I'm afraid It won't work after three times

genesismarie, I'm glad you feel better. Um well why don't you try some alternatives like natural ones?

Hey ladies!!!
Feeling a lot better today. Suppose to call my doc today and tell her af showed up but I'm debating if I want to do another round she says I only get three times to get it right. I'm afraid It won't work after three times

what's the 3 limit all about?

Hey ladies! How are you?

Today CD 12, Feeling rather tired with some cramps. I have a quick question, Have any of you experienced the "Egg White CM" mixed with pink/red/brown color in it? I got CM like his yesterday and got neg ov tests this morning, and yesterday. -_-

I'm okay, thinking about testing Tom 8 to 13 DPO for the heck of it, LOL

Lol and the torture starts. Lol what tests are you using?

Dollar tree and WalMart cheapies lol. I might not though really don't have the urge. Or maybe I'm afraid of disappointment?

Either way you have to prepare yourself mentally for the result wether its positive or neg.

Either way you have to prepare yourself mentally for the result wether its positive or neg.

true! I'll kept yall posted. So hoping we did it this time, but no symptoms at all so I'm preparing myself for a no

So I checked my Cervix last night and it apperared Soft High Open and Wet. I did not sleep with Dh since we had an argument and I am afraid we might have lost out chance this cycle. :(

So I checked my Cervix last night and it apperared Soft High Open and Wet. I did not sleep with Dh since we had an argument and I am afraid we might have lost out chance this cycle. :(

awww sorry, maybe not though

based on some ov spotting I had, I am about 1 or 2 dpo.. Here goes the craziness. Until AF arrives anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->