Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Babifever, lol what are the chances ?

So today marks 9/10 dpo, I've been cramping and I had some spotting this morning. I DoD a q-tip test and nothing showed other than watery cm. Not even a spot of blood. It's super weird...

@anagee that's is weird. But it's good the q tip test came back clean though today cd 13 for me opk day yay!!! Lol I'm wondering if I should wait until the afternoon to test

Genesismarie, yay for opk day! Lol I've read that afternoon is better. But I'm no expert. Lol

Yeah I've read that too but I couldn't wait and it was a bfn going to dtd anyway today most likely get a pos tomorrow

Nothing much here. Since TTC my menstrual has reverted back to my teen days of cramps, smh. Not too bad though.

TTC for 4 months now tested at 8 9 10 and today 11dpo all BFNs :( ... im tryin to stay positive because i feel crampy (not like af crampy) and my bb are not that tender but feel heavy so even tho todays HPT is a BFN theres always tomorrow. And i also use the dollar tree brand theyre 25miu and only 1$ lol. I do have a couple frer though. Baby dust to all and fx

I'm currently consenplating no longer ttc if no bfp this cycle

what has made you come to this conclusion? I haven't been tempting, opks, charting or anything this last cycle. So its like we're trying in heart, but that's about it. This cycle will be less online and in not testing until cycle is over 39's late. At this point it is what it is.

TTC for 4 months now tested at 8 9 10 and today 11dpo all BFNs :( ... im tryin to stay positive because i feel crampy (not like af crampy) and my bb are not that tender but feel heavy so even tho todays HPT is a BFN theres always tomorrow. And i also use the dollar tree brand theyre 25miu and only 1$ lol. I do have a couple frer though. Baby dust to all and fx

hello

I'm thinking about temping to make sure I'm ovulating....

Babi yes I agree you should temp. Don't revolve your life around it but just make sure your ovulating.

My test at 10/11 dpo. Do you see anything at all?

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
Ang, I have the hardest time reading these types! Where am I looking?

Well I see something where the two red lines are. lol around there.

Picture is blurry on my end, looks I might see something. Do you see anything????

I do see something then a gain this was my second morning urine. I Will test tomorrow morning to see what happens

Thanks for your opinions girls. I'm afraid to test and get a BFN. :( the disappointment would be heartbreaking.

Genesismarie yay for the pos opk!!!

hello

hi babi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back