Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@ang I really hope you get you BFP!!!

@gen sounds like things are going right on time girly

@baby, did you test again today? What all are you using as a fertility aid? Well wishes. You fit in well we are all in 3-4 cycles on this thread. Tell us about you? Any kids? Married? Age? Ha ha I'm nosey!

@afm will start temping in the am. Hope I can figure out if I'm ovulating. Have any of you tempted before? Any advice?

Thank you Babi!
Lol shoot if your nosey then so am I! Lol yeah Baby tell us about you?

Hi babi

yes i did test again today with a BFN :( but for some reason im still feeling confident. I spoke with my OBGYN and since im new to TTC and charting and bbt and everything she said its possible i miss calculated or o'd late. My OH and i pretty much bd every other day bc the last few monhs weve tried we got nothing. Ill know tom afternoon the results of my blood test and then of course let u all know :)

i am 30 yo from NH USA i do have 3 dd and was married for 8 years, im a dv survivor we divorced 2 1/2 yrs ago (he was an addict and a batterer) and my now oh and i hv been together for 2 years, friends for 7 years. It was no shock to anyone when we started dating i guess lol.

I was diagnosed to be in peri menopause 5mo ago (which gave us the push to ttc now) the diagnosis came as a huge shock seeing as im only 30, my endo and obgyn say due to the severe sexual and physical abuse i endured with my ex husband he emotional and stress behind it cause increased and decreased hormones and basically short fired my system (ty stress ugh) i hv roughly about 5 years to get preg before i hit full blown menopause :( so were bd like crazy trying to get this going.

im not on fertility meds as of now, i declined and told them i wanted to try for 6mo then well talk meds. I am however on prenatal vitiams and eat a diet consistant to help in each phase of my cycle starting from cd1 period until luteal phase.

I hope ive answered your questions hehe

BABYDUST TO ALL

Yes sounds good! How many more kids do you guys wants? Baby dust to you and us all.

Yes sounds good! How many more kids do you guys wants? Baby dust to you and us all.

Right now were thinking just one more, depending on how hard it turns out to conceive well be happy with the 1, but one more after that isnt totally out of the question hehe

Hey ladies!!!
So had o pain early today didn't get to take opk until five pm and it was neg. last cycle my pos lasted two days so not sure if that's a good or bad thing considering me and babes dtd last night and will tonight and tomorrow. Then after that it's just whenever we feel it lol. Guess I'm in the tww right? Yay!!! Bring on the crazy hahahahahahaha

Hey ladies, nothing much here. Tempted for the first time this morning. Waiting to see that dip

Helo Ladies. So I decided to test again on Wednesday to see if the line gets darker. :) Had some weird spotting Sat and Sun (Not a constant flow) just spots here and there... :) Hopefully it's a good sign

@anagee good luck fx for you
Afm: I just entered the tww 2dpo nothing to report just crampy and gassy since o but I blame that on hormones lol

Helo Ladies. So I decided to test again on Wednesday to see if the line gets darker. :) Had some weird spotting Sat and Sun (Not a constant flow) just spots here and there... :) Hopefully it's a good sign

how many times have you tested?

how many times have you tested?

Well since Friday I haven't lol I'm holding off. But I think. I'm out :( just a feeling...

Aww hunny I hope not :( but if you are it will be okay. Just stay strong in faith and positivity

Well according to countdowntopregnancy.com I am still too early to test. They said I should test till the 27th...

That's true. Do you know how many dpo you are exactly or are you just estimating?
I wouldnt worry much about the spotting either it may be ib and after ib most bfps come at lease two days later. If it's not tmi what color was the spotting? Ib is all about amount and color. It may be mid cycle spotting which I get some cycles when I don't O.

That's true. Do you know how many dpo you are exactly or are you just estimating?
I wouldnt worry much about the spotting either it may be ib and after ib most bfps come at lease two days later. If it's not tmi what color was the spotting? Ib is all about amount and color. It may be mid cycle spotting which I get some cycles when I don't O.

The color is pink and very opaque brownish. It's not enough to show on my underwear or the toilet only when I wipe does it show up. In previous cycles I start bleeding at around 9 dpo so it's really weird. I'm about 13/14 according to the website since I suspect I ov on the 6th. Or around there.

Ps. Boobs are kind of sensitive today. The feeling comes and goes though. Lol

@anagee pink and or brown is good. Bright red is bad. Mine was bright red like brighter than af.
I'm keeping my fx for you hun super tight. If you made it this far that's a super plus. Can't wait to see your test Wednesday

Thank you :) so the "spotting" stopped. I can feel cramps from both my right anf left side, if that makes sense.? Lol :o yeah I've heard that too. Hopefully its a good sign!

How are you ladies feeling?

I've been crampy and extremely windy since O. It's like my digestive system went for a loop lol. I can't remember if these are progesterone symptoms or not. I'm usually like this around af time. Like yesterday I wanted chocolate when my tummy was hurting. That was weird to me because I only want chocolate around af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->