anybody testing friday????

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I thought we could encourage each other not to test til then as im finding it hard:dohh: tested this morning and its a bfn :cry:so im holding out til Friday as that's when af is due. :hugs:

My AF is due on saturday but I'm not going to test - I have no tests in the house and I wont be buying any more either. I figure I would just rather see if AF shows up and then if she doesnt, I'll do a test but I hate hate hate seeing BFN's and would rather just wait it out I've decided. At the end of the day, if its going to be a BFN I would rather not spend money (any money - I dont care how cheap pg tests are!!!!) to find that out if I dont have to. TTC is annoying enough without spending money (which I could spend on pretty presents for myself instead!!) on not being pregnant.

Woah went on a bit of a rant there!! But hopefully you get my drift :)

Good luck!! XX

It's like you read my mind lol. I keep looking at my drawer where I keep my tests, like "Should I?? Shouldn't I??"... I kept testing before my missed period last month and the damn thing came after 3 BFNs. So that was a bunch of wasted tests. This month I told myself I wasn't going to be crazy about the testing UNTIL I was at day 28 (I have a 25-28 day cycle). That way I won't be as disappointed after the BFNs. AF is due on Friday. If I don't get it by then, I'll test! But I feel like the wicked witch is coming :(

I should clarify that I do totally understand people may feel differently where you have an irregular cycles and cant rely on AF showing up to confirm that you've been unsuccessful, but this is just how I feel :)

I thought AF was due on Friday but could be wrong and may indeed be today. One day I feel like I'm about to come on and then the next (like today) I feel nothing?!
Very confusing but I tested this morning and got BFN so just waiting for her to show now

I should clarify that I do totally understand people may feel differently where you have an irregular cycles and cant rely on AF showing up to confirm that you've been unsuccessful, but this is just how I feel :)

I understand! I hate the BFNs too! I was overzealously peeing on a stick last month and it just sucked to see that one stinkin' line 3 days in a row. It killed my morale. And then my cousin broke the news right after my AF ended that she was pregnant, which made me feel even worse. So this month I promised myself I'd wait it out as late as possible.

thanks guys im sick of seeing bfn and one minute being 100% sure im preg then the next minute thinking im not! so id rather wait and hopefully il get a strong line or af will come then I no. if I do get a bfn im trying to stay positive and my silver lining is it my 30th birthday in a couple of weeks and we're all going down my caravan with all the family and il be able to have a drink. but id much prefer a bfp!!

so if you get tempted come on here and will talk you out of it!! I might get hubby to hide mine lol

Getting to the point where I actually just want AF to come now so I know where I stand :(

Ill be testing on Friday. I have tests in the house and its killing me not to do one every day lol! Stay strong lol

stay strong girls hopefully we will all get a nice bfp on Friday!!!:hugs:

ricschick - I know what you mean at least we can talk about it after it comes. Stay strong! I'm trying not to pay attention to "symptoms" so I don't drive myself crazy!

oh I no!! its funny with my 1st baby I knew nothing about ov or symptoms it was such an easier time lol now every moment I spend analyising my body! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->