anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

:hug: for bfn ladies x
I got a bfn too :brat:

Hi - can I join? I'll probably be testing on the 8th at 9dpo

We are all still fairly early ladies!! There's still hope!

Thanks for being comforting.I have been extremely crampy since o day....Is that a good thing?

Super_M
I'm 9dpo today. Will do an evening test later x

Tested this morning with an FRER, 9dpo, I couldn't resist... clear BFN. I just want to see a second pink line for once :( I want it SO bad. I just want to be a mom, always have, that is all I ever wanted to be and now that its taking so long it is really hard. I wish we'd started trying years ago but we were trying to be smart and responsible about it all :/

I feel you... We kept putting it off, too, and now I wish we hadn't. My younger brother and sister both have beautiful babies and I'm so jealous!

Testing tomorrow at 11dpo... FX for both of us!

Got a faint bfp ladies
9 dpo evening x
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/ABAEB6DD-C3A9-4114-B1B8-6761D7C55E70.png

Congratulations sham! How long did you hold your urine for being testing?! I've never tried testing in the evening.

It was held for 3 hours. I emptied my bladder completely. Didn't drink for 3 hours, didn't wee... And tested :)

Congrats!! Well I had a HUGE temp shift this morning at 8dpo from 98.18 yesterday to 97.64 this morning.. Way too early to be af..

Got a faint bfp ladies
9 dpo evening x
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/ABAEB6DD-C3A9-4114-B1B8-6761D7C55E70.png

Delighted for you, huge congrats.

I'm hoping so!? If it is, should my temp go back up tomorrow???

9dpo here... Bfn :(
Still have the twinges/pulsating feel on my left side and my boobs are sore now.

Not feeling very optimistic this month

Congrats sharnw! x

I'm 7dpo today and having uti symptoms! Has anyone else had this? I may pay a visit to the doctor tomorrow if it gets any worse.

Congrats, Sharnw!!!:happydance:

FX for all of you girls!!! :)

I'm only CD6 so I have a long wayy to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->