Anybody TTC for 12+ months?

Yeay :happydance: I'm glad we'll be able to go through this journey helping and sharing it with each other. Berniep and Foxy, I'm on a weight loss mission as well. My FS told me that I've got to get my BMI down to 25!! Which means, I need to shed 2 stone and I know it's gonna be really hard - I have one major sweet tooth :icecream:

Sorry if I don't reply for a little while but I'm about to start the big travel from the USA to the UK. I've just finished packing which has been a huge chore but it's done now and so we're to set off extremely soon.

BTW, I'm taking a relaxed approach to ttc (or at least I'm trying to), as per the instructions of our FS. My AF finished a few days so I reckon I'll be ovulating in about a week (have I already contradicted my relaxed approach?). Let the bd'ing commence.

Take care and I'll be on again soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies x

i need to shed 2 1/2 stone.do you want to start a weight loss count down to bfp???

i need to shed 2 1/2 stone.do you want to start a weight loss count down to bfp???

Do you mean a ticker? I've got something similar on my iphone and it's already doing my head in, although really it is a good thing 'cos I'm determined to see those blinkin' figures change.

Tonight me and my DH joined a fitness centre :yipee: so that's a start. I just wanna get going 'cos tbh I am a little bit apprehensive about my first time but I'm sure once I go it'll be fine.

I've just removed the clothes from my treadmill and had a 20 mins work out! I'm so unfit it's awful.

Hoping to gradually build up to longer and harder walks/runs and see how it goes.

It's at least a start :thumbup:. We were told by a friend that when starting excercise you should keep with it for at least 3 months 'cos by that time the benefits should be seen and it'll be easier to enthuse about it. I tend to be a bit of a fad girl so I'm really hoping that I don't flake on my exercise. No I won't, I'm determined not to!

I'm like that - I get something in my head and run with it, only to go off it after a while. I'm determined to stick with healthier eating and more exercise.

Good luck for your first session :)

Arrghh, I'm so scared and I realise I'm such a muppet for being so scared. Right that's it, tomorrow evening I better come on here and tell you girls that I've gone and done it and done my first session.

im cd16. I should O today..... but i doubt it. :( No CM, no O pains... but we BD yesterday just in case.
:cry:

Keep on bd'ing just in case and don't count yourself out. There's been many a time that I don't have o pains or see much CM but know that I have ovulated 'cos of my charts. Do you temp or could it be that you may ovulate later this month?

We're on cycle 20, we're stopping for now but still having all our infertility tests :flower:

I don't blame you for continuing with the FS. I think it's better to get ahead on this just in case. I have no idea how long all this stuff takes.

I know it takes months, I can't bare to waste that time :flower:

im cd16. I should O today..... but i doubt it. :( No CM, no O pains... but we BD yesterday just in case.
:cry:

Keep on bd'ing just in case and don't count yourself out. There's been many a time that I don't have o pains or see much CM but know that I have ovulated 'cos of my charts. Do you temp or could it be that you may ovulate later this month?

I was trying to be low key this cycle but started temping. I actually Od late- CD20! im 2dpo but waiting for FF to confirm. We BD cd19 and 21, so heres to hoping!

Hello all! Just figured I'd get in on the topic, I'm 23, DH is 30 today. We've been TTC for 18 months now with no luck, don't know about chemical pregnancies or MC because I don't test until I'm at least 4 days late. Went through waaay too many tests to keep testing like that lol. Anyway, we're hoping to conceive as naturally as possible so putting off going to the doctors just yet, giving it another couple of months anyway then he's going to get his spermies tested. I'm going to be tested for infertility as well but my cycle is always 26 days long, never seems to miss a beat and when it does its only by a day or so. I know I ovulate I'm just afraid we've been missing the mark due to our schedules, however this month I'm charting and trying pre-seed for the first time. CD 5 now, waiting on O!

Good luck to all of you, hope you get your BFP's soon!! Baby dust!!

Hi ya Angelgirl... CD5, always seem so long to wait until ov - mind you, it's better waiting for O than the blasted 2ww.

This is a nightmare... Been trying to read all the posts but getting seriously distracted by BBLB!

Gosh it's been a while since I was last on here. Well, CD1 for me today, bummer hey but not that I'm surprised, after this long its almost expected really. I say "almost" because I still keep that little bit of hope 'cos you never know...

Anyway with this new CD1 brings a whole lot of interesting things. I've got all of 3 blood tests and 1 HSG to check this month! I think I might just park up the local hospital for the month. I can honestly say that I am bricking it about the HSG 'cos you know if a dr says to you that you're gonna feel pain then you definitely are! Must be strong and keep telling myself - all worth it in the end.

Anyone else been through this and have some kind and reassuring words for me? It's all so scary really.

Hope everyone's keeping well.

Hi ya Angelgirl... CD5, always seem so long to wait until ov - mind you, it's better waiting for O than the blasted 2ww.

This is a nightmare... Been trying to read all the posts but getting seriously distracted by BBLB!

I HATE waiting for OV, would rather do the TTW lol :haha:

We found out our problem . . . :(
Or at least some of it.
OH has a low count, not good morphology and hit and miss motility.
Also as an added bouns he has raised ASAb's :cry:

:flower: x x x x

So maaybe, what does that mean for you now? Is it as simple as your OH taking vits or is there different action required? Sorry for being a bit of a thicky but what are ASABs?

I see you're waiting for an HSG also. I have mine next Wednesday and I've gone from dreading it to actually looking forward to it. When I called to make the appt the secretary told me that they have seen many a people get their bfp in the few months following an HSG. So I'm hoping all I need is a bit of flush out. I might be clutching at straws a bit but tbh it's nice to have something that raises my pma, as it has been faltering of late.

I have no idea what it means yet :(
We've got his FS appointment tomorrow though :)

ASAb's are Antisperm antibodies, the divvy is allergic to his own sperm :dohh: lol
They all get the antibodies attached to them and that means they either can't swim to the egg or can't penetrate it (depending if the antibody is on it's head or tail)

Yep! I've been waiting since May :dohh: lol
I'm excited for mine too but we know the problem is with him so I don't think it'll help us unless we discover something wrong with me too. . .

:flower: x x x

Hi all
I've been ttc for 13 cycles now... No bfp at all
I'm 28 dh 34 have regular cycles.
We went to gp in June, hubby had sa, I've had internal, cd21 bloods and have a
pelvic scan booked in for tomorrow, anyone at this stage or further on who can tell me what happens next ? Gp has been ok ie sending me for the tests above but feel like there's no real support, guess we get referred after the results of scan ?
I hate playing the waiting game when it is something as important as this !!
Currently on cd4 - haven't tried anything other than taking vits, epo and conceive plus gel but that's it
anyone else out there feeling a bit tired of all this like me ?!
Ebony

Hi ya Ebony. When you do go back to the gp, ask to be referred to a FS if you want to go that route 'cos they don't always do it off the cuff. When I asked to be referred I was told to make a double gp appt to go through the form with both myself and my DH. Good luck with the scan tomorrow. Oooh yeah, you're not alone with getting fed up. I often do but then when I see a whole load of babies, I just go all mushy and know I need to keep on trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->