Anybody TTC for 12+ months?

Ugh, why is AF late and am I getting a :bfn: My cycle is going wacko. I want the witch or a :bfp:

Do you chart. . .?
You could of ovualted late :flower:

Mrs Wez I may well be joining you with poas! I'm a tad scared to though 'cos the only symptom I have is the LACK of spotting (I always spot about 3 days prior to AF) and I'm past my normal LP (12) currently about 16dpo and my temp this morning was a wacking 98.43!

Mrs Wez I may well be joining you with poas! I'm a tad scared to though 'cos the only symptom I have is the LACK of spotting (I always spot about 3 days prior to AF) and I'm past my normal LP (12) currently about 16dpo and my temp this morning was a wacking 98.43!

Sounds promising!! Good luck :thumbup:

I am having loads of yellow cm (tmi) and having to pee more often but no sore bbs. I don't temp as I work odd hours. Day 2 in limbo. I have already used 7 tests since Sunday :dohh:. I think she maybe flying in soon. I am just dreading the 24 cycle mark. :wacko:

7 tests? Blimey you do like to pee. See I would be a lot more comfortable if I did have some more symptoms. I'm generally a tired person so no extra symptom there and I am a pee little and often kinda girl, so again I can't add a symptom. I've read so many times of girls just knowing that they were pregnant that it doesn't fill me with confidence but we'll see. Can a LP all of a sudden just increase?

Yeah, I have a kidney infection so I am trying to figure out what is the infection, what is in my head and what I am actually having. Peeing isn't a problem for me. I am one of those annoying people who have to stop at every rest stop to pee. DH threatened me with an adult diaper during a 12 hour drive Sunday. He received a well deserved punch to the arm. :growlmad:

AF finally came! I am actually happy so I can get started on next month instead of being trapped in limbo.

Sorry to hear about af. I know it can be a relief but it's still a bummer :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->