• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody watching wife swap ?

Jkelmum

Reaction score
That poor baby :cry: Is left in her cot until 1pm until mother can be arsed to get up then the baby lives on crisps and chocolate ...and mother sits on her arse on computer all day :cry:

I just started a post about it too as its making me so flipping angry! dirty, nasty, lazy woman (if you can call her that) she doesnt deserve that gorgeous little girl.

It makes me soooooo mad, that poor little girl :cry: That is no way to bring a baby up....x

i know, it kinda makes u proud of yourself for what kind of mother you are. her mum is a lazy b****, there is no excuse for it. im quite overweight and i love crisps, coke etc lol and now and again i might have a packet of crisps before 10am but never for my LO. how can they show this on TV and her not be investigated, i mean i know the childs fed but the house is grotty. im sure we would all love to sleep in until 1pm but when my LO wakes up at 6am sometimes 4/5 i get up. Her OH looks like a really good dad though, shame he is stuck with that waster x

It has me nearly in tears. That gorgeous little girl and that lovely man. That woman does not deserve them. Lazy cow.

Thats my point i eat crap sometimes i dont eat breakfast much ....BUT yet all my 3 kids have to have a good breakfast xx

Shocking wasnt it. The blonde woman was from my area. And despite her never having kids herself, she was so good with the LO. Such a shame. And then that lazy cow was pregnant again! :hissy:

she was shocking lazy cow

and shes pregnant again

feel sorry for her husband

I do hope she changes but i doubt it

I watched last night wife swap and do not know how that woman has not been reported to social services by now!
Surely being left in a dirty nappy for hours on end in a soaking wet cot, being fed nothing but junk and ignored all day is a form of child abuse.
The child is obviously used to it as she does'nt bother to cry for attention.
Its digusting, she should be sterilised!:hissy:

I watched this last night too.I was also in tears,poor little girl.Bless her she was so happy just playing in the dish water.I hope that the woman watched the show back and saw it as a kick up the bum and has changed her ways,for the sake of the little girl and the one on they.

I made a group on facebook about her, she is a disgrace!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=89402126698&ref=ts
(hope im allowed to post that :s delete it not)

then Kelly Moyston herself messaged me... this is what IT said...

Kelly Louise Moyston
Today at 12:30
get rid of this group you sad cow. there are worse mothers than me out there. if you watched it properly you would see the change now fuck off and leave me alone

Jenny Brownell
Today at 14:21
sad cow, i get up in the morning luv and wash my child, dress her and give her a proper breakfast! i then take her out for some fresh air! how can you call anybody sad! and your having another 1, are you for real! its not just me talking about you the whole of fucking england is!

I feel really stong about this, and i really hope something is being done about her! I felt like crying for that child, imagine waking up everyday thinking oh my mum is going to leave me here now in a dirty nappy!!! and go back to bed. what i life that child must have! and she says shes changed... shes changed and still on the fucking computer, if i seen myself on TV like that i would throw my bloody computer away!!!

x

the whole of england and ireland are talking about that poor excuse of a mother! all the women at my daughters school were talking about her today! she should be ashamed of herself! all the women on here and everywhere else that would chop off their right arm to be able to have a child, and this woman has a beautiful little girl and another on they way and treats her like that! its a disgrace! :hissy:

there showing this AGAIN!

some things i missed

she said her little girl would "choose junk food over health" as if she has a choice!!!

her daughter "knows the computer is mummys little thing" then told her child to shut up when she was crying so she could be on her computer!

Shes a disgrace! Her microave is a health hazard! and she looks like she cant even look after a fucking cat never mind a baby!

And she feels sorry for the woman who has gone to live with her partner and child, no luv the whole world feels sorry for your partner and even more for your child!

I'm just watching it now and cannot believe what I have seen, and the way she treats her lovely little girl!

Its so sad that she doesn't really seem to have a bond between her and her child :cry:

Crisps for 'breakfast' at 1pm and the child being left on their own in their cot until midday, I am shocked!

The words immature and selfish come to mind...

And I love what the other wife had to say! :trouble:

I watched last night wife swap and do not know how that woman has not been reported to social services by now!

i agree social services should now be aware of her, it is disgusting how that gorgeous little girl is being treated.

i was in tears. bless the little girl.

I actually cried when the blonde woman couldnt bring herself to give the poor baby crisps. This woman is absolutely vile! I cant believe this was shown on tv. It should never have been filmed, the programme makers should have just called social services instead.

Im absolutely disgusted.

I got so mad watching this, the 'Mum' (she really doesn't deserve to be called that) is so vile. The little girl was just adorable.

awee i watched that one. haven't been following the new ones really but caught that one on sunday. that little girl was so gorgeous! can't believe she got crisps for breakfast :| thought that was pretty ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->