Anyone 3-4weeks pregnant? would love some buddies

mummymurray74

Pregnant again after mmc
Reaction score
I found out yesterday that im pregnant by sheer coincidence!! I was about to have my HSG ad as i was 31 days into a 36 day cycle they did a quick test and hcg and told me im pregnant!!!!! OMG!!! we have been trying for 9 long months, to us it feels like 9 years!!

Were ecstatic as we thought we had secondary inferility! Shocked, happy and cant believe it! It may sound silly but i love this baby already and i am looking forward to everything pregnancy is going to bring!!!

Would love some buddies!!!:hugs:

Congrats thats brill news x I had a hsg 5 weeks ago and found out on sat i was pregnant woohoo xx

Yeah sounds like a great idea x x

Hi i am good thanx and just taking it easy x I added you to my signature x How are you doig? X x

Looks like we're due the same day! I'd love to have a buddy, I have with my last 2 pregnancies and it was great having people to relate too....especially when you aren't shouting it from rooftops yet! :happydance:
You can check out my journal if you like...it gives a little history but you might want to skip a few pages at a time cause I've been writing in it for almost 2 years! lol
:hugs:

yay congrats to flu77erbye and cherbare to x H&H 9mnths to us all x x x x x

Hia I found out on Thursday I'm pregnant..Due around the 15th of June :)
Congratulations ladies :flower:
x

Congrats to all you ladies!!! Let's have some healthy June bugs!! :)

Hi ladies i found out yesterday that I'm pregnant due around June 17th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->