Anyone 30+ and having 1st baby?

Gabber

Pregnant with #1!
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be in their twenties, so I was curious if anyone is in their 30s and expecting #1 like me?:)

I'm 38, been married 8 months and expecting #1 in October.

Yes I'm 30, 1st baby. Got my bfp last week, due Halloween!! X

Yay, great to see fellow 30s in here! Congrats to all!:)

I'm 30, marrued for 7 months and first baby is due in October, I'll be 31 by then. I still fell very young to be having a baby, i always imagined i'd start at 32 but after our wedding I found I couldn't wait to be a Mummy as well as a wife!

I'm 30, married for 7 months and first baby is due in October, I'll be 31 by then. I still fell very young to be having a baby, i always imagined i'd start at 32 but after our wedding I found I couldn't wait to be a Mummy as well as a wife!

I am 32 and expecting my first baby in September! I am sooooo excited!!!

I'm 30, married for 7 months and first baby is due in October, I'll be 31 by then. I still fell very young to be having a baby, i always imagined i'd start at 32 but after our wedding I found I couldn't wait to be a Mummy as well as a wife!

I'm 31 and will be 32 when the baby is born. I would have preferred to have had our first at 30, but we wanted to have our life in order first (permanent job, married, etc). But when it's meant to be, it's meant to be:).

Having a baby is exciting for all ages..I was just curious to hear from people like me who are 30+ (40s are welcome too).

I've been married for about five years, but we had a lot of things we wanted to do first. We spent a good amount of time traveling. The timing still probably isn't perfect, but it just seems right :). Baby's due on my 33rd birthday in October (well 3 days before :)).

I'm 34 and having my first baby. I got divorced when I was 32 and was a bit worried I wouldn't find someone who'd want to settle down and have kids. But I did. I'm so happy!

:happydance: Hiya I'm 31 and this is my 1st Im due Oct!! Will be married in Aug and got my BFP beginning of Feb after 2 yrs of trying! I was very surprised and happy as you can imagine! x

Congrats to you all :flower:

I'm 34 and having my first baby. I got divorced when I was 32 and was a bit worried I wouldn't find someone who'd want to settle down and have kids. But I did. I'm so happy!

That's awesome, so happy for you!

Snap! Same as me! I divorced at 33 and was worried the same too, but now I'm with the most amazing man I could ever wish for.

I'm 30 and expecting no. 1...as others have said, I even feel young at this age to be having a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->