Anyone 30+ and having 1st baby?

Can I join you all? I'm 30 and preg with #2 BUT have had a 3.5 year gap and feel like its the first one - have so many Q's and concerns lol xx

Of course you're welcome!:thumbup: Congrats on #2!

I'm 30 having conceived on my 30th birthday! This is my first pregnancy and DH and I are so excited! Still feel like I'm going to get told off by my mum like a teenager when I tell her!

I'm 30 and expecting no. 1 in September!! Married 2.5 years but been waiting for a big enough house and a job that pays maternity pay!

Moved to the Pregnancy Groups & Discussions forum!

BtBullet - I'm so far not feeling too awful. Completely exhausted, and am struggling to get through my working day as it nears the end. Have a cold at the moment, and also appear to be permanently hungry. Trying to stick to healthy food but even then I'm going to be as big as a house by the end of this pregnancy!

Think the m/s is coming though; have had hints of nausea for the last few days, and my mother had hyperemesis for both her pregnancies so I'm apparently high risk to develop it. Boo!

Glad you've be given a day (and hopefully more!) of respite so that you can start to enjoy the concept of being pregnant a little more. Has the news sunk in at all yet? I still keep having to resist the urge to poas to confirm this is actually happening - seems like an alien concept that I'm going to be a Mum!

Well feeling good didn't last long. I'm absolutely knackered now and think the nausea might be starting. Like you, I'm permanently hungry and if I don't eat regularly I start to feel sick. Yip can't really believe that I will be a mum in October if all goes to plan. :happydance: I was feeling so excited about TTC and now I just feel a bit flat. Hopefully it'll pass soon and the excitement will return!

I'm 39 and expecting my 1st, think I may be the oldest on here! I will be 39 when baby arrives but only by 21 days according to due date :)

I'm 33 expecting my first in November, about a month before I turn 34. I was due a baby 3 years ago in May but I lost it early.

I'm 32 and expecting my first. Anyone else had the helpful MIL comments, "ooo, by your age I already had three....!"

I was lucky in this regard. My MIL was a few months off 40 when she had her first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->