Anyone 30+ and having 1st baby?

I'll be 31 by the time the baby arrives! I always said I wanted to have my first by 30 but that's not the way it was meant to be.

Good thread!

I've just turned 32 and is our first baby. Got pregnant first month which we were very surprised about!

Hi ladies, Im 32 am due in September, will be 33 when baby comes! xx

I am 30 this will be my 1st (had a MMC 2 years ago) I will be 31 before my due date which is towards the end of October.

Have you all been trying long? I was lucky enough to fall Pregnant 2nd month I tried!!! Fingers crossed it goes well am so excited but trying to contain it as still so early just wana burst and tell everyone I am going to have a healthy baby!!!

Lovely to hear I am not the only beginner in my 30s too..... I also feel far too young still!

Hello ladies, I'm new here! I'm 30 and due just before my 31st with first baby! Really excited but v nervous too x

I'm 31 and expecting my first, and will be 32 by the time it gets here, assuming it isn't a couple of weeks early.

Strangely enough, like someone else said earlier, I still feel far too young to be having a baby. Oh well, too late now!

Everyone seems to be in their twenties, so I was curious if anyone is in their 30s and expecting #1 like me?:)

Hi I will be 36 in June and I am expecting my first babe end of August I can't wait to meet him/her, good luck with yours :D

Hi, I'm 33 and pregnant with our first who is due in Oct by when I'll be 34. We've been together 12 years and were ntnp for about 14 months before I got my BFP last month, OH still a bit shocked I think :)

Yep.. I'm 32 and this is our first. It only took us about 6 weeks to get pregnant and like others have said.. I still feel too young to be having a baby..

I was 29 when I conceived (just!) am 30 now and will be 30 when baby comes... it's my first xxx

I'm 32 and expecting my first. Anyone else had the helpful MIL comments, "ooo, by your age I already had three....!"

I'm 32 and expecting my first. Anyone else had the helpful MIL comments, "ooo, by your age I already had three....!"

Hah! Haven't yet told the MiL, and won't be doing so until, as the OH phrases it, "all the holes are lined up". We're not even living together yet, let alone married, he's currently unemployed, and basically he's desperate to avoid the ton of agro that would descend upon him/us if she were to find out before we were cohabiting (hopefully early next month) and he had a wage coming in (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

His state of unemployment isn't a massive issue since my wage is more than enough for three to live on frugally, and since Baby is a wee bit of an accident, cohabitation is something that's had to have been brought forward a few months. Basically, situation isn't ideal but at the same time isn't awful, but she really is not going to see it that way. I swear she is a caricature of every MiL stereotype going!

To contrast, my mother's reaction when I told her last week was "excellent!" and "congratulations!". :)

I'll be 31 by the time baby arrives in October. Been married 6 months but only ttc for a month! Still a bit in shock but also very excited. Have been holding out for ideal work situations for me and husband but have come to realise that isn't goig to happen any time soon so we're biting the bullet! :)

Oh laodicean- we appear to be the same number of days! How are you feeling? I spent the last week feeling awful and today suddenly feel fine! Long may it last!!

BtBullet - I'm so far not feeling too awful. Completely exhausted, and am struggling to get through my working day as it nears the end. Have a cold at the moment, and also appear to be permanently hungry. Trying to stick to healthy food but even then I'm going to be as big as a house by the end of this pregnancy!

Think the m/s is coming though; have had hints of nausea for the last few days, and my mother had hyperemesis for both her pregnancies so I'm apparently high risk to develop it. Boo!

Glad you've be given a day (and hopefully more!) of respite so that you can start to enjoy the concept of being pregnant a little more. Has the news sunk in at all yet? I still keep having to resist the urge to poas to confirm this is actually happening - seems like an alien concept that I'm going to be a Mum!

I am 37 years old, pregnant with my first baby due in October I will be 38 years old then. x

I was 32 with dd and now 33 with number 2 :)

Can I join you all? I'm 30 and preg with #2 BUT have had a 3.5 year gap and feel like its the first one - have so many Q's and concerns lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->