Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

So you got pregnant while you were breastfeeding? You must be really fertile!! I bet you're pregnant again! That was a long period of breastfeeding lol! Wow 3 daughters? That must be so much fun! Girls are just so sweet. If I'm pregnant, I'm really hoping for another girl. Girls are much easier than boys!! My son is 5 and he's a wild animal! I can't imagine what it'd be like to have another boy!

Wow Melissa I envy your ovaries and uterus :haha: I stopped bf last month because of ttc :(
I hope to get my bfp this month so I can bf again x

Poutie haha your son sounds cute being like a little wild animal. Haha. Boys huh? :)

Lol yeah my son bounces off the walls with energy. I don't understand how he has an infinite amount of energy!! There's even been a few times where he stayed awake all night and still had energy the next day! Sometimes I wish I could siphon some of his energy for myself haha :haha: He is a funny little character!

:haha: Omg I had to laugh out loud in my head haha <3

Aww I would love a little boy but you're right girls are calmer haha

How are you ladies?
Now I'm 4dpo lol :)

Ohh swollen feet definitely sounds like a good sign! My uterus felt really tense all evening! And I've had a slight pinching on the right side again. Oh and loss of appetite!

Im really tired and all I want to do is sleep. Its 1:30pm where I am. **Yawn** :coffee:

Today I'm 6dpo and no symptoms whatsoever so far! :(

How is everyone else feeling?

Todays update! I had some very stretchy, white cm this afternoon! This is definitely not the norm for me. I pretty much dry up after O. According to bfp stories online, this is a promising sign! I'm having trouble not getting too excited about this... I've also had tightness in my uterus and lots of twinges in my right ovary. FX!:shrug:

Yay poutie! Your cm and other symptoms sounds great :)

Poutie I've been the same today - very crampy and lots of twinges and lots of the same cm. I've also been very bloated this evening and THIRSTY!

FINGERS CROSSED!

I can't wait till it's testing time!!! :dust:

Hello ladies, can I join you? I'm 4dpo today. I have been experiencing crazy mood swings- completely calm one moment and totally neurotic the next, nausea and hunger (if it's not one it's the other!), sore breasts on the sides nearest the armpits, and twinges in my lower abdomen. Since this is ttc #1 for me, I have no idea what to expect but this is nothing like pms for me!

I noticed you ladies all experiencing similar things. Hoping for bfp for all of you!

Hello everyone.... I am 3dpo.... Feeling fatigue, twingles in abdomen, increase in appetite... Mood swings...Loads of :dust:for all.... All the best for :bfp:

Hi dustergrl and shradha! :flower:

Your symptoms sound really promising!! Do you girls know when you plan on testing? Keep us updated!!! I am so anxious and I can't wait to test!!

I haven't had any symptoms today. I've noticed that I don't have any symptoms in the morning! I hope I'm not just imagining the symptoms I've had haha. Does anyone have just an intuitive feeling? My intuition is clouded because I've thought I was for sure pregnant in the past and I wasn't. I guess only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->