Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

What dpo are we all now ladies? I've lost track x
I'm 7dpo.

I'm only 4DPO today. I've been having light cramps since O but nothing much to report. I probably won't really start symptom spotting until about 6 or 7 DPO hoping that'll be around implantation and I'll have more obvious symptoms? :)

Good luuuuuuuck! :)

6 dpo today. Symptoms: sore breasts on the sides, and hungry/nauseous combination. Most other things tend to show up later in the day for me.

Hi girls! :flower:

I'm 9dpo today. I haven't had much symptoms except mild nausea and a little bit of a nose bleed again this morning when I woke up. The aching in my side stopped... I wonder if that was implantation? Can implantation happen anywhere in the uterus? Because I ovulated on the right side and implanted (if that was indeed implantation) on the left. Is that possible?

Melissa, I think I'll test on Monday with you! I realllly hope we get our :bfp:

Dustergirl I too am 6dpo.... but today so far I only have caught cold.... my temperature has dipped from 96.I to 96.6 f ... I am supposed to be taking a trip on 16th... if i get a bfp then will cancel the trip.....
Sharnw, Poutie and Miana and Melissa. .... fingers crossed..:dust:

Keeping fingers crossed for all of you.....:dust:..it will be wonderful if all of us get our bfp....

Hi girls! :flower:

Can implantation happen anywhere in the uterus? Because I ovulated on the right side and implanted (if that was indeed implantation) on the left. Is that possible?
I was actually wondering the same thing? I ovulated from my right side this month but I had a sharp stabby pain on my left recently? It's all "connected" so I guess it's possible??........who knows? :)

Miana, I hope it's possible and we're opposite-side-ovulation-implanters! :haha: I did read yesterday that one girl asked her doctor that same question and he said it is possible. I guess the fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus through a cavity (eww, why does that sound gross lol) and floats around in the uterus for a while until it finds a spot to implant, and apparently it can be anywhere in the uterus!

Shradha, I've read that feeling like you've got a cold is often a symptom!! I hope that's the case for you! :dust:

How is everyone feeling today? Any new symptoms? I'm 10dpo and all morning I've had this weird sensation on my left side, right above my pubic bone again. If I'm not pregnant, I have no idea what this could be! I think I'll test tomorrow morning... I'm so scared of seeing a bfn though!! I've been crampy off and on this morning too.

7 dpo here today. I tested yesterday because I have no self control and knew it was too early! However today I checked my cm and it was old blood-ish (dark red/brown but light, if that makes sense with the tiniest of clots. I am cramping today, so fx, but who knows?

Edited to change cm info after I saw it in natural light... looked grey before.

Sorry never heard of that :shrug: Are you sure it's not an infection? Sometimes they can be asymptomatic.

I'm 10dpo today! Smells have been throwing me off/making me feel sick... was very bloated last night.... very thirsty.... testing tomorrow morning!!!!

Good luck everyone!!! :dust: poutie I hope tomorrow we both see a :bfp: :D :D

Melissa, I'm sure. edited my last post- it looked grey under the bathroom light- not so much under natural light. Looks more old blood-y.

Oh!!! well that sounds like implantation bleeding :thumbup:!!!

Who has started testing?x

EDIT: I read back a page and seen Monday testers and some caved in :)

I tested and got faint lines x

Ohh sharnw congrats!!!! Do you have any pics of your test? How many dpo are you? I'm gonna test tomorrow morning.

Dustergrl that does sound like implantation bleeding!!! Are you gonna test soon?

YAY!!! I've tested with ICs and all BFN but tomorrow I'm testing with FRER!

Wow sharn..... congrats......so happy for you...:happy dance:
Pouti anf Melissa. ...fingers crossed. ..:dust:
Dustergirl- thats wonderful. ...implantation bleed. .....

My temps have rose from the dip...from 96.6 to 96.8 f ....so thats a good sign....I just hope I am right. ...

Ooh Sharnw that sounds promising!!! Let us know if you test again and it get darker :) post a pic if u can?
I'm only 6dpo today, just the same old feelings of cramping. Nothing else out of the norm.
Oh I had a headache last night (at about 3am) that just would not leave! It was right near my eye and I was a little teary....... But my husband was snoring up a storm, so I think it might have been frustration ha ha

Thanks ladies :kiss: I'm not getting excited yet. Will test later in the evening and maybe buy an FRER if the lines are promising x

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/4C0DD6BD-F9E7-4351-BE85-C435FE07D5D3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->