Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

Melissa, it's crazy that we both had the exact same symptoms yesterday!!! I wonder if the cramping was implantation? I was also soooo tired around 2pm yesterday and for the rest of the day. I felt like I had ran a marathon! and I kept getting the chills while I was laying in bed last night. I don't know if that's even a symptom but it was kind of odd lol especially when it's super hot weather right now!

Hi dustergrl and shradha! :flower:

Your symptoms sound really promising!! Do you girls know when you plan on testing? Keep us updated!!! I am so anxious and I can't wait to test!!

I haven't had any symptoms today. I've noticed that I don't have any symptoms in the morning! I hope I'm not just imagining the symptoms I've had haha. Does anyone have just an intuitive feeling? My intuition is clouded because I've thought I was for sure pregnant in the past and I wasn't. I guess only time will tell!

Thanks poutie! My symptoms have subsided a bit, but my breasts are still sore. I was also working out in the yard this morning, and we have mushrooms growing in our flower bed (these pointy red ones). Normally they are something I can smell, and they are somewhat offensive, but I had to stop working outside because I honestly thought I was going to vomit from the smell, halfway across the yard.

Clue app says CD1 would be August 7, but I plan on testing the 6th. I tested yesterday just because I couldn't wait-
of course it was a bfn! August 6 will put me at 10 dpo- so maybe now that I've done the math, I will test sooner- August 4 would be 8 dpo so not out of the question.

I will definitely keep you ladies updated! Fx for everyone!

I've gotten chills too, and hot flashes!
Been bloated all day today.. hope this isn't just PMS but that would SUCK!
My intuition definitely says preggo haha

Well ladies, I've still been a ball of hormones- crying has cone easily to me the past couple days, over ridiculous things.

And this afternoon I have a metallic feeling/taste in my mouth! It feels like I'm holding a spoon between my tongue and the roof of my mouth... *shudder*

What dpo are you now ladies? X

Hi poutie..... I am going to test on 10 aug as af is expected on 12th....and I will be 13dpo.. it is really difficult not to test before .... today 4dpo..... I dont know what to think. .... is my mind playing games.....

Oh I might join too if that's alright:)
Shradha we are pretty much the same :D I'm due for a Pg blood test on the 12(AF is due 13th) but I'm sure I'll POAS earlier because I won't be able to help myself ha ha.I'm 3DPO.
I haven't had any symptoms really yet. I've had a bit of cramping since O bit I think it's cause I was on clomid and that can cause some light cramping so not paying much attention to it. I was really bloated 1 and 2dpo but that could have been the drugs too? I haven't taken them since cd10 but I still think they are in my system.

Good luck to all the other ladies here!

Shradha I don't blame you lol. I tested on 5 dpo of course negative :rofl:

GL everyone :dust:

But you never know! Ha ha you could be the lady that got a bfp super early lol.

8 days till I will let myself test! Omg so far away!

Hi ladies! :)

How is everyone feeling today? I'm at 8dpo (atleast I think I am, I might be a day ahead or behind!) Yesterday I had some cramping at night time and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth in the afternoon! Today when I woke up I my hip was hurting really bad!! It still hurts. I don't know if I slept on it wrong or maybe it's a symptom? I had a lot of hip pain with my last two pregnancies.

I caved and took a test this morning... Lol!!! So much for holding out til 11 dpo!! :haha: It was negative but after about 45 minutes there was a line! I don't know if I trust it because I'm pretty sure it's an evap line.

Hi ladies! :)

How is everyone feeling today? I'm at 8dpo (atleast I think I am, I might be a day ahead or behind!) Yesterday I had some cramping at night time and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth in the afternoon! Today when I woke up I my hip was hurting really bad!! It still hurts. I don't know if I slept on it wrong or maybe it's a symptom? I had a lot of hip pain with my last two pregnancies.

I caved and took a test this morning... Lol!!! So much for holding out til 11 dpo!! :haha: It was negative but after about 45 minutes there was a line! I don't know if I trust it because I'm pretty sure it's an evap line.

Ohhh poutie fx it was just a squinter that evap'd to be more visible!

I want to hold out to 10 dpo, but I'm probably going to cave by 8 dpo (Sunday/Monday).

For the last couple days, I have noticed that I have more blood flow to my labia, like I would be aroused but I'm not. Anyone else have this?

I was feeling nauseous some while ago.... These sharp pricks keeps coming and going...I have never felt like this even when I have AF.....this cycle is something different.... 10 long days to go.... I think I may test on 9th on my b'day just to try my luck.....at that time I would be 12dpo

Poutie you could've gotten your bfp :happydance:

Todays update! I had some very stretchy, white cm this afternoon! This is definitely not the norm for me. I pretty much dry up after O. According to bfp stories online, this is a promising sign! I'm having trouble not getting too excited about this... I've also had tightness in my uterus and lots of twinges in my right ovary. FX!:shrug:

And I had this yesterday when I was 6 dpo :)

Poutie- keeping fingers crossed? Did you test? :dust:

I know what to guess seeing my charts? Its weird. ..same temp..I sm not getting any cum but am experiencing everything else....

dustergrl - I had the exact same thing you had at 3dpo. My vagina felt swollen, like engorged with blood and I had a shooting pain that lasted about an hour. I've never had that before (except when I've been horny lol :blush:) I'd say that's a good sign!!

Ohh shradha I hope you get your bfp on your bday! That would be the best bday present ever! :) I haven't been getting much cm either, but every once in a while I'll have a bout of either lotiony, watery cm or thick white cm. But for the most part I'm pretty dry!

Today I had a horrible ache in my left side, right above my pubic bone. I've literally had it all day!!! It feels just like a growing pain. I also got a nose bleed this afternoon which is really weird because I never get nose bleeds! It was pretty heavy too! I'm hoping that's a good sign!! I've had some really bad cramping today too. I can't decide if I should test tomorrow or wait a few more days? I don't want to see a bfn!

Probably best to wait a few days, as tough as it is, but your symptoms sound super promising!!! Today I haven't felt too many symptoms but then about an hour ago I coughed and had a sharp pain in my uterus area... that would happen all the time when I was pregnant but never any other time!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->