Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

Cant wait till Saturday. .... 2 more days. .will be 12dpo... will test everyday....
All the best pouti:dust:

Keep getting bfns on cheap tests :( I think I'm 14dpo so I'm not holding much hope either :nope:

Oh god so sorry.....my temps have dropped below base line...I think I too am gone :cry:......all the best ladies :dust:

Sorry to hear guys :( this game sux, I don't want to play any more! :cry: just give me a :bfp: already!!
I think AF is on her way too? She's due on the 12th but I feel she's brewing ha ha.

I never thought it would have taken so long! It's so hard to deal with each month especially when there appears to be no fertility issues? Come on!

Af is supposed to show on 12th....why is my body playing with me....having sore nipples....

Are we gonna stick around in this thread for round two for those of us without bfps?

Well af got me this morning... :cry: So I guess that means my husband officially has no swimmers left! :( :( :( I won't be coming back for next month because there's really no chance I'll get pregnant again. It was a long shot to begin with, but I guess I'll have to come to terms with it. But I'll definitely be checking into see if there's anymore BFPs in the group!

Good luck to everyone else! I really hope you get your BFPs soon!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Aw, poutie, sorry! :( Looking forward to still seeing you around though!

Sorry poutie I was really rooting for you :hugs: Are you thinking of a reversal?

I will be sticking around if this isn't my month.... no AF for me yet but I keep getting BFNs so I'm thinking I'm off on my ov date :dohh:

Sorry for af girls :( :hugs:
Hoping this new cycle will be it :flower:

GL to girls waiting to test x

Well af got me this morning... :cry: So I guess that means my husband officially has no swimmers left! :( :( :( I won't be coming back for next month because there's really no chance I'll get pregnant again. It was a long shot to begin with, but I guess I'll have to come to terms with it. But I'll definitely be checking into see if there's anymore BFPs in the group!

Good luck to everyone else! I really hope you get your BFPs soon!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to hear poutie :( have you thought of what your next move may be or is this just a try and see?

Thanks Melissa!! I hope you just had your O day off and you get your bfp soon!! :flower:

Miana, this was just a try and see last minute thing lol. The doctor told him he'd be clear after around 15-20 or so ejaculations and he was at 18 when we tried. So I guess we were too late! I don't think we will get a reversal though. They're just too expensive! I read about women who got pregnant later on after their husband 's vasectomies , it's pretty rare but it can happen. So my husband and I just figure if it's meant to it will happen!

Good luck to you ladies!!!!

Af got me too.....:cry:....af was not expected untill 12th....come early....so my cycles have gpt shorter...

Pouti- so sorry to know.....we are all there with you......:hugs:

Friends this cycle is going to be my only chance now.....as dh will be going on 31st to canada for work purpose. ......he will be back after 8 months....it can delay further.....so ttc will be put on hold.......cd2 today...... fingers crossed for you Melissa

Update: My breasts have been hurting like crazy for the past week. I got a BFN on 9, 10 and 11 DPO, that is today. I have had cramps in and off, other than that I try to stay positive. Something really bummed me out though. Yesterday we had a family gathering and my DH's twin brother and his girlfriend announced that they're 7 weeks pregnant. On the one hand I am really happy for them, on the other We have been trying for the past 6 months and nothing happened yet and they got pregnant just like that.

Wouldn't it be cute if we both were pregnant. :) Twin brothers expecting babies at the same time... Now I want to get pregnant even more.

No symptoms, and I dont have my usual PMS boobs today AF is due so we shall see. Normally like clock work every 28 days starts in the A.M so crafts it is to keep my mind busy!

im 5dpo today, and this morning i woke up to a brown/tanish discharge when i wiped! :D feeling kinda off today also, dont really know how to explain it but i am having some slight cramps. im hoping that this is ib. even tho it is early. gah! im impatient! i had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive! so that is making me even more impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->