Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

Yes, yes we are all crazy POASers ha ha!
7DPO today and fighting the urge! I know there's no point, I know I won't be one of those early :bfp: women ha ha I'm not that lucky ;)
I might to a test when I'm 9DPO just to see?? But won't get my hopes up :)

Cheering you ladies on :dust: :yipee: come on bfp for all of us! Xxxxxx

Tested and got a bfn.....now I will test on Saturday. ....

I tested with a IC this morning and got an evap but that's it.

Ladies dont lose hope.......we are still there.. . In the next 3 days you will get a :bfp:...:dust:

Did not test this am because I had a pre-employment drug screen... tomorrow, though! :)

Hi girls! :flower:

I tested this morning and got another bfn. I'm at 12 dpo now. It's so weird because I feel pregnant! I've been having cramps and twinges and pinching off and on. And I feel nauseous a lot throughout the day, like really nauseous to the point where I feel like I might throw up! This is getting frustrating lol.

Yes I need to stock up on dollar store tests I think haha

Lol yeah I've been using dollar store tests! I think they're pretty reliable. I used them with my daughter and at 8dpo got a positive. Frer's (and all the other major brands) are so expensive!

Hi girls! :flower:

I tested this morning and got another bfn. I'm at 12 dpo now. It's so weird because I feel pregnant! I've been having cramps and twinges and pinching off and on. And I feel nauseous a lot throughout the day, like really nauseous to the point where I feel like I might throw up! This is getting frustrating lol.

I hope you get that :bfp: soon!

I did a test this morning (posted in pg test forum) and I could see a very faint line but I'm terrified it's just an evap? I'm only 8 DPO so it's still pretty early. I'll test again tomorrow or Friday and see what happens I guess? :) don't want to get my hopes up too high

The wait is bad..... We have waited so long...I guess in a week we all will get our :bfp: ........ Any news ???

Hey ladies,

Good luck for BFP.

I am 6 DPO, need to wait another 8 days before i can test!!

Welcome Hhope!

I tested this morning at 10 dpo... :bfn: for me. Will test again later this week if af doesn't show, but it feels like she will.

Come on ladies.....! Lots of :bfp:!!!!

Well i tested again this morning (13dpo) and still bfn.... I'm starting to lose hope! I would think by now there would atleast be the faintest of a line.. But nothing! Stark white :cry:

It's so weird because yesterday I kept having these really sharp stabbing pains right in the center of my uterus, real low down, like right above the pubic bone. They hurt too! They actually made me bend over and say ow! I have no idea what this could be if it's not pregnancy related. Grrrrr!!! :growlmad:

I hope everyone else gets a bfp soon!! I hope that was the start of a bfp for you miana!! :dust:

Welcome Hhope!

I tested this morning at 10 dpo... :bfn: for me. Will test again later this week if af doesn't show, but it feels like she will.

Come on ladies.....! Lots of :bfp:!!!!

9dpo here. Tested this morning with a stark white BFN :(

On the other hand, I think I might have a bad batch of wondfos (Lot #200130703-3, in case that helps anyone else). I have been using these for a few months now and they never seem to work quite right - there isn't much dye in them and instead of staying somewhat pink and drying slowly for a few minutes like other packs I've had they seem completely dry and blank after less than a minute. That doesn't leave much time to detect a small amount of HCG! I did some internet searching and others have had stark negatives on this batch while getting a clear bfp on other tests.

Still holding out hope for this cycle (and waiting for a new batch of wondfos to arrive this evening)!

Hey ladies!

I'm 4 DPO on my 5th cycle TTC. My symptoms so far:

O day: Slight pain on the right side of my lower abdomen (used OPK to predict O)
Note: This is the first time I used OPK tests and I am really glad I did, since it showed me that I O 5 days earlier than what my phone calendar predicts!

1 DPO: Nothing in particular, started charting temperature...
2DPO: Slight abdominal cramps, slight backache, other than that, feeling pretty normal...
3DPO: My nose is runny, feeling a little sick and hot... Late afternoon I had a sharp pain on my right breast (just the right... ???) Had a hard time falling asleep, because of back pain and because I felt so hot...
4 DPO: Still runny nose, felt sick for a while, slight back pain and a bit of headache... My right breast and nipple hurt a little and feel heavy... the left one is fine... (should I worry?)

Idk whether I am getting a cold or if my symptoms have anything to do with a possible pregnancy. (Usually I get a sore throat, but not this time) I got my hopes up this month and have my fingers crossed for a BFP! I am planning to start testing at 9 DPO.

Another BFN for me this morning at 13dpo.... but my pee was really diluted so I still have a tiny glimmer of hope.

Hi everyone :)

How is everyone feeling? Has anyone tested? I'm 14dpo but I'm gonna wait a few more days and see if af shows up before testing again. I really hate seeing bfn's :( At this point I'm not holding out much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->