Anyone 4dpo? Let's compare symptoms! :)

Melissa, poutie, and shradha- thanks for the hopeful news- I tested yesterday, 6dpo, obv bfn. I'm not letting myself test again 'til Wednesday; that will give me a good solid 10 dpo. I have a ton of IC's just waiting to be used!

I've had a decent amount of cramping today (poke-y cramping in my uterus, like someone is in my uterus and poking from the inside out) too, and my breasts are sore and feel MASSIVE (DH has confirmed they are swollen, lol!) I will probably sleep with a sports bra on tonight. This is something I can get with PMS 3-ish times a year, too, but I still have a week before af is due and this seems too early for my PMS.

I feel like I shouldn't get my hopes up because this is my first cycle ttc. It took my mom 3 years naturally, and my grandma 13 years, from what I've heard. However, I'm sure they didn't have the LH tests we have today, so who knows if they were even on track! Fx.

Dustergrl, your symptoms sound super promising!!! I wouldn't be surprised if you got your bfp this month! I bet you're so anxious to test again! I've been really crampy too and I've been having a pretty severe pinching feeling on my left side and pokey twinges in my uterus. I'm also reaallllyyy bloated! And I've been getting random periods of nausea all day. I hope these are all good signs!

poutie I am anxious to test again but every time I get excited for something in my life I end up disappointed, lol, so I'm trying to stay calm. I'm calmer than I was a couple days ago, actually!

I'm hoping your pokey and my pokey feelings both mean bfp!

I have side pains too. Anything I feel is on my right side, but I have had undiagnosed side cramps/pains on and off since October. Tests have shown nothing serious, but I can't take the side pains into effect as a sx.

I'm wishing the best for everyone here! :)

Ladies I got bfns at 6 and 7 dpo. Even 8dpo. Even this morning. (9dpo) my tests were bfn but then from my 3rd morning urine, I started getting faint lines.

Hi girls! :flower:

I'm 9dpo today. I haven't had much symptoms except mild nausea and a little bit of a nose bleed again this morning when I woke up. The aching in my side stopped... I wonder if that was implantation? Can implantation happen anywhere in the uterus? Because I ovulated on the right side and implanted (if that was indeed implantation) on the left. Is that possible?

Melissa, I think I'll test on Monday with you! I realllly hope we get our :bfp:

I had this the other day. I think when I was 7dpo..
I Ov'd from the left and got some pinching on my right. It could be implantation :)
FX

So I didn't think I had many symptoms but today it seems I am quiet thirsty and my CM seems to be back ha ha I thought I had pretty much almost dried up yesterday but it's back! :)

BFN this morning :( I'm at 11dpo so I'm thinking I'm out... guess my symptoms were all from AF - that bitch :lol: I'll still test again at 14dpo if witch doesn't show though :)

Good morning ladies :)

Melissa, you're not out till af shows, and I hope she doesn't! Did you hbe any signs off maybe implanting late?

How is everyone this morning? I woke up with vivid, almost lucid dreams, and a stuffy nose I've had every morning for the last 4-5 days.

Not sure... hopefully but I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now.

Hang in there Melissa :)
I've been stalking some other posts and people keep taking about POAS early. I'm trying so hard not to do it!
.......I want to POAS, I want to POAS,I want to POAS,I want to POAS,I want to POAS!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:......but I'll hold off I'll only be 7dpo tomorrow so I know it's a waste of time :dohh:

miana isn't it crazy? No matter how many times it doesn't work for others, we all think "but maybe I'll be the one with the early bfp"!

Melissa, I tested this morning and got the dreaded bfn too :( but I'm not giving hope quite yet! I've read that a lot of girls don't get bfps until 13 or 14 dpo. I'm having a ton of pinching and twinges and lots of cramping! And blobby, stringy cm... Very strange, I've never had cm like this before! I really feel like I'm pregnant but only time will tell I guess!

Sharnw those look like positives to me!!!

It's true - lots of women don't see a positive till they miss AF...we're not out yet!

Yes don't give up hope yet! :hugs: I figure if at 15 dpo it's still negative, I will pretty much assume I'm not pregnant. But we'll see! :)

Yes I need to stock up on dollar store tests I think haha

Hi ladies..... sharn has a positive....so that makes one of us preg...next is pouti...Melissa. .miana....I ..duster...who all are bbt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->