Anyone able to find the old FRER

Yes actually! Sorry, wasn't sure if anyone was still following this.. I tested this morning and had a faint line on a cheapie, then today I had some spotting so I was afraid maybe AF was on her way, just two days early. But then I decided to test again because I was so emotional and my breasts were killing me.. and I got this! The line was very visible in person and I think I got it on the picture..

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 16.56.13.jpg
    2015-10-04 16.56.13.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 30
I'm not seeing it, but if you see it in person that's good! Keep us posted!

Im not surprised you cant see it lol. My camera sucks and then when I upload the pic to the computer it completely washes it out..

I feel like somethings catching my eye. But not easy to see. When is af due?

AF is due tomorrow. I have had no more spotting since yesterday.. took a cheapie with FMU and got a darker line.. my camera still sucks so I am not having much luck catching it on there. I think I got it and I tweaked it a little to make the line show up a bit more..

Attachments

• 2015-10-05 07.57.59-1.jpg
    2015-10-05 07.57.59-1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
I think I see something. I never had much luck uploading faint lines either. If it is getting darker for you then it sounds like a bfp. Gl xx

yeah, faint lines are the devil lol but thanks!

Yay! Im glad someone else does lol.. I have one old style FRER left and I am holding on to it for dear life since it is the last one in a 100 mile radius lol. I went and bought the second box of old style ones and have used 2 of them with fainty faint lines. I am holding out on using this one until AF doesn't show.

I think so too I just have to be able to hold my pee for more than an hour! lol I will maybe take it tonight or with FMU tomorrow. I seem to get better lines at night.

Can't wait to see the frer. I am seeing something the cheapie, those take a while to show a good line.

Just took another cheapie.. urine was pretty diluted but there is another faint line.. I am tempted to take my FRER tonight with evening urine after a 4 hour hold.. eeekk.. I don't want to get to excited but I am!

Get excited! A faint line sounds promising :)

I wanted to tell you i just found old FRER's at Kmart. I live in a mid sized city....not huge, not small. The next city over (45 minutes away, where i pick up food for my ducks) is a smaller, more....um....country type city. That's where I found them :)

Thats awesome! I live in a smaller country type city, around 10,000 people. Only store is a walmart, a walgreens, and a CVS. There is a town about 30 minutes away that has a Target, Kmart, walmart, etc. I haven't checked there though. I won't go anywhere near walgreens or CVS as their FRER are $15 and walmart is $9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->