Anyone able to find the old FRER

Ohh I see it!! This was the kind of test I used when I found out I was pregnant and the line was darker than ever! Except I got mine from dollar general! Good luck!! Can't wait to see FRER!!

Thats awesome! I live in a smaller country type city, around 10,000 people. Only store is a walmart, a walgreens, and a CVS. There is a town about 30 minutes away that has a Target, Kmart, walmart, etc. I haven't checked there though. I won't go anywhere near walgreens or CVS as their FRER are $15 and walmart is $9!

Yikes, is that for 2 or 3? I had to pay $20 a box for a 3 pack, but i'll get a rebate for $18, so 6 for $22 isn't a bad deal :thumbup:

Giggle, it is $15 for a 2 pack at Walgreens! At walmart it is $9 for a 2 pack and $12 for a 3 pack.

I took a FRER last night and nothing.. there was a hint of a line but when I opened it it was juts a huge indent again.. but AF showed up this morning, right on time. :( So not sure if chemical or just some really wonky tests..

Ah damn! So sorry she got you :(

sorry to hear af got you. I think there are some really wonky tests out there. It seems to be happening a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->