Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

after ten mins I can def see it!.. like lay it on my leg and see it no squinting or tilting or holding it up to the light. I'm trying to get pics on my phone, its getting blurry n not photographing well.. arggghhh!

I wanna see a photo! Lol

It's driving me crazy cause I can't get to show up. It looks like the evaps u get when u look at dollar store tests the next day but it came up within two minutes. I'm going to take a frer in the morning.

I couldn't wait til tomorrow. I waited two hours and took a frer. I have a definite line.. at 9 dpo.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/baby_doll213/daa3453e-6d07-4df5-bc4a-a4bbc64afbfb.jpg

Im at 12dpo here n have new symptoms! I had spotting once when I went to the washroom (fingers crossed its implantation!) Also ive been sooooo gasy all day.. its so bad lol n I havent ate anything out of the ordinary to cause it. Fingers crossed!!

Im at 12dpo here n have new symptoms! I had spotting once when I went to the washroom (fingers crossed its implantation!) Also ive been sooooo gasy all day.. its so bad lol n I havent ate anything out of the ordinary to cause it. Fingers crossed!!

Sounds gd! :) x

can I join you guys? I'm 10DPO today. Robyn I think you commented on my thread earier...I cracked and did early tests and I wish I didn't. 2 faint lines (possibly evaps) on IC's and BFN on frer. Trying to wait now as long as possible before I use my other FRER.
Good luck ladies!! x

Deffo saw those lines on the ic Hun!
When are you testing again? X

well, my clearblue fertility monitor does pregnancy testing so I'm gonna try and wait until that tells me to test, I think it will tell me to test tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though because my wee seems to attract evaps!! when are you testing? x

can I join you guys? I'm 10DPO today. Robyn I think you commented on my thread earier...I cracked and did early tests and I wish I didn't. 2 faint lines (possibly evaps) on IC's and BFN on frer. Trying to wait now as long as possible before I use my other FRER.
Good luck ladies!! x

well, my clearblue fertility monitor does pregnancy testing so I'm gonna try and wait until that tells me to test, I think it will tell me to test tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though because my wee seems to attract evaps!! when are you testing? x
Ooh good luck. Probz Sunday.
This morning I'm having alot of really thick white cm x

Good luck ladies!! x

Ooh good luck. Probz Sunday.
This morning I'm having alot of really thick white cm x

good luck to you too!! I might see how long I can hold out. AF due Saturday and I haven't had any spotting yet (unusual for me). Got a sore throat and cold today so I think I'm coming down with something :(

Morning Ladies....

On our preg tests here, 2 lines says its positive and 1 line says its negative.....

My boobies are feeling sore this morning....

And I have a headache, this is how I feel when AF comes, so I think she is definately coming.....

I am so going to stalk this thread! lol ..Congrats Babydoll, definite bfp!

I dont think so, I feel like its going to be negative, somewhere in my gut I get this feeling, that its not positive.... So will wait till Monday to see. And you?

Probably Sunday or Monday...but I'm losing hope. Got really thick white cm :( x

Me too.... :-(

I had the weirdest and strangest dream last night, I dreamt that my mom passed away, and I was pregnant, and I was crying so bitterly because she never got to meet the baby.

We had her funeral, and then the Tuesday after I gave birth to a baby boy..

This freaked me out!!! It felt so real!!!!

That's strange..
Currently at an antenatal class with my sister
She's 34 weeks
So jealous right now x

Ah man, I know how you feel!

My baby sister is also preggies now, 29 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->