Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

I've got bad backache too, got quite watery cm...almost EWCM like x

And I just started getting this shooting stabs in my nipples as well, usually by now, my boobs are full blown and painful, but just getting that stab like feeling now.

I'm still breastfeeding my LO but I'll suddenly feel like I'm getting a let down & my nipples will be so sore, my shirt rubbing up against em hurts. We've pretty much stayed in the last couple of days so I've just stayed braless!

I've got bad backache too, got quite watery cm...almost EWCM like x

And I just started getting this shooting stabs in my nipples as well, usually by now, my boobs are full blown and painful, but just getting that stab like feeling now.

Weird you say that....I'm laying down and it's happening right now lol.
I really don't think this is my month thou..I only bd'ed 3 times x

Dont matter, if you are BD'ed 3 times, some times it just takes 1 time, for it to happen.... :) Keeping fingers crossed....:happydance:

Yes its way too early for my period.. I think I was just tired.. when I noticed it had dropped I literally busted out bawling thinking that all of this is in my head. I've still been queasy off and on.. really bad backache & shooting pains today. Headache & I've still got this cold/sinus stuff going on. Cervix is still low. Cm is watery but theres some white stretchy mixed in it. Can't believe we're 9 dpo now.. getting close.

& welcome all the ladies that have joined recently.. looks like there is ALOT of us due on the 10th! Hope we all get our bfps!

Thank you, I am feeling very NERVOUS now.....:haha:

Yes its way too early for my period.. I think I was just tired.. when I noticed it had dropped I literally busted out bawling thinking that all of this is in my head. I've still been queasy off and on.. really bad backache & shooting pains today. Headache & I've still got this cold/sinus stuff going on. Cervix is still low. Cm is watery but theres some white stretchy mixed in it. Can't believe we're 9 dpo now.. getting close.

& welcome all the ladies that have joined recently.. looks like there is ALOT of us due on the 10th! Hope we all get our bfps!

Thank you, I am feeling very NERVOUS now.....:haha:[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling! I want to test SO bad.. you'd think with symptoms it'd HAVE to be positive but I don't want to see a negative.. I've never been good with having patience! When do you think you will test?

Due Monday. Dunno whether to test Sunday.....

I was just debating if MAYBE I held it for a couple hours I *might* get a little teeny tiny bit of a line.. Sunday is forever away. According to ovufriend 18% test positive today.

I know the feeling! I want to test SO bad.. you'd think with symptoms it'd HAVE to be positive but I don't want to see a negative.. I've never been good with having patience! When do you think you will test?[/QUOTE]

I am so scared to test, because I have had so many negatives already.....

I know the feeling! I want to test SO bad.. you'd think with symptoms it'd HAVE to be positive but I don't want to see a negative.. I've never been good with having patience! When do you think you will test?

I am so scared to test, because I have had so many negatives already.....[/QUOTE]

:hugs: Positive thinking! Are you going to wait and see if af is late? You're very pretty, btw.

Ah thank You so much!!!!

Yeah Im going to wait, I really do want to test, but I dont want to jinx it.....

I was just debating if MAYBE I held it for a couple hours I *might* get a little teeny tiny bit of a line.. Sunday is forever away. According to ovufriend 18% test positive today.

Try it?

Obviously I want a BFP but I just bought a clearblue monitor so if it is bfn I'm excited about trying with that xx

Well if you ladies do try it, please let me know.... I will really happy for you all.... :)

I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you OK.... Good Luck

I'm trying to wait til Friday.. I think I'm going to do an .88 that morning and if I think I see something I will try a frer. My cycles are all over the place.. last month's being 52 days because of a cyst. I was SURE I was pregnant but after doing some research apparently a cyst gives you the same symptoms of pregnancy so I'm really scared that I'm feeling the way I am now because the cyst is still there. I used opk's this month and had ewcm & cramping.. and I charted (without temping). all confirmed o as the 27th. Does that mean that I should for sure get af the 10th.. give or take a few days.. if I'm not pregnant? Or could the cyst still throw that off?

I'm really not sure about cysts. Can u not ring the doctor and ask? X

It was diagnosed in the er. I didn't follow up with my obgyn.

Oh I don't know then :/ hopefully it doesn't cause u any more problems x

I was told they usually take a cycle or two and go away on their own.. so hopefully how I'm feeling is from pregnancy & not caused by that... I guess not too much longer and we will all get our answer

Yeah 5 days is not a long time but it really seems it right now

Yeah 5 days is not a long time but it really seems it right now

Yip not long now, but for us, its like years, lol... I must admit, I went to et 3 Preg tests after work today... And now they staring at me, but Im just to scared.:wacko:

I was told they usually take a cycle or two and go away on their own.. so hopefully how I'm feeling is from pregnancy & not caused by that... I guess not too much longer and we will all get our answer

I too, dont know much about the cysts and how it work, I would also suggect you call your OBGYN.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->