Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Lol are we all testing today then??
My cm is thick n white still! X

Unsure of the result. I balanced it on top of my cup of pee, the wind blew and in went the ic. Smh x

You got an outside loo, Kirsty?! ;) Seriously though, bet you were gutted - you got another one?? x

Lol no! Left it next to the window when I was brushing my teeth ;-) I do, but was running late x

Had my first nose bleed since I was in y2 this morning! X

Haha! Good sign of increased pressure though, Kirsty! :)

Robyn, i've still got some creamy cm too! :) Not enough to show in my knickers though (sorry!).

I've got the same creamy discharge!! Only usually get it after af so hopefully a good sign :D x

Tmi ladies but I'm having stabbing pains up my..erm..you know lol. And iv had this before, before af so Iv lost hope! X

I get shooting pains up my bum the first day af arrives. I'm sure you mean your hoo-ha but I thought I'd out awkward you both x

I get shooting pains up my bum the first day af arrives. I'm sure you mean your hoo-ha but I thought I'd out awkward you both x

Kirsty, i've just spat tea out on my myself! Lmao!

Robyn - don't give up! You've got 4/5 days yet til af so could still be a sign. :) x

Lol you ladies made me laugh, first thing I thought of when I woke up was you girls! X

Same here! My first thought was to let you both know I was about to pee on something lol!

You're still drinking tea? I thought it was something we had to give up?! I've had one decaf coffee since I ovulated D; whacking the kettle on!! X

Same here! My first thought was to let you both know I was about to pee on something lol!

You're still drinking tea? I thought it was something we had to give up?! I've had one decaf coffee since I ovulated D; whacking the kettle on!! X

Hahaha! One of my first thought was to check up on progress! :) It's great we can keep each other in good spirits while we're waiting!

I haven't given up tea although i've considered switching to decaf stuff. I try to limit myself to 2-3 cups a day which, last time I was pg, the advice said was fine. :) I do love a cuppa! x

I'm last minute working from home today so some much needed time shall be spent with my kettle. Can't beat a good cuppa! X

I'm last minute working from home today so some much needed time shall be spent with my kettle. Can't beat a good cuppa! X

You had quite a morning, lol, swap your cup if pee for a cup of tea! :) x

Lol :) Heading out with ds now to big Tesco for supplies and to mooch through their selection of tests, i'll be in my element. Update later! :D x

Lol :) Heading out with ds now to big Tesco for supplies and to mooch through their selection of tests, i'll be in my element. Update later! :D x

Hahaha! Try and control yourself in the test aisle. Do you have to ask somebody to open the plastic box around the tests at your Tesco? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->