• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Tested with frer was a line straight away but I dunno if it had colour! So I'm thinkin evap. I bought another pack so I have 3 frers at home now haha. Currently at Milton Keynes shopping with the DD and the OH :) x

They did it at the till! I was glad to get a man serving me though, felt less judged! They only had own brand and CB digis so, naturally, i bought both! :)

Just done one own brand and Tesco say no. :( boo!

Have you managed a retest this morning? x

Tested with frer was a line straight away but I dunno if it had colour! So I'm thinkin evap. I bought another pack so I have 3 frers at home now haha. Currently at Milton Keynes shopping with the DD and the OH :) x

Wow! That must give you bit of hope to see that though - can you post a pic???!!! :D x

No retest! :( I planned on it but the 2 y/o I nanny for is clingy and nuts today x

Pee again woman! :p x

Lol I'm in mk at the moment won't be home and I got 3 frers left and I'm determined to do one a mornin lol. I can't keep buyin more! I'm gonna have another look at it when I get in x

Lol I'm in mk at the moment won't be home and I got 3 frers left and I'm determined to do one a mornin lol. I can't keep buyin more! I'm gonna have another look at it when I get in x

Won't it have an evap line by then? X

Yeah I know but I need to have another look looool :( I will test with frer in the mornin x

Crazy lol! Think tomorrow morning will be my final test until af turns up/is late x

Have you had any symptoms that are making you doubt yourself this cycle? I have a really heavy feeling. Convinced she's on her way x

I'm just doubting myself in general. I don't think I'm pg x

My frer from this morning and one I just did right now; couldn't wait till tmz!

Fml :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Is the first PIC an evap line? Can't see anything on the second :-( x

:(! Do people tend to test positive earlier with ic or not? Decided to test tomorrow in case that was implantation spotting yesterday x

Can see something on Second if I put it in black and white

Yeah ics are the lowest sensitivity pg tests you can get z

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
How long was the pic taken after peeing on it? Looks like a bfp to me! X

Replied ages ago but my phone obviously chose not to send it

Second test the pic was taken about 5 mins after, I just went to Asda and didn't buy a pg test! Was feeling fed up and I feel like I'm out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->