Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

too early for af isnt it?

if i was having cramps id be excited and checking for spotting lol

do any of you track your cm? (tmi)

Oh nooo! Stay away witch! Cross your legs kirsty! Lol. x

Far too early! I check my cm :) it's what I use to predict my fertile days and ovulation x

tmi girls but you know how it is lol but my cm atm is white and thick.. sounds awful but oh well lol
ive had some of the same but yellow aswell i hope its a good sign x

I'm not sure it's classed as proper tracking but I do have a look and a feel! :D It's the only way i know when i'm ovulating b/c opks don't work for me! :-/ x

tmi girls but you know how it is lol but my cm atm is white and thick.. sounds awful but oh well lol

Me too! They say creamy is a good sign?! :) hope so! x

I usually get that after af has finished destroying my week. I've read about stretchy yellow discharge being an early pregnancy sign! X

yeah but i google every single symptom and for every person who had it with pg, theres someone else whos had it with af lol

everyone is just so different
are you girls testing tomorrow

I will definitely if I can get my paws in a test! Shouldn't be problem because I don't work mondays. So yes, I will be testing tomorrow - with a frer hopefully! How many of them did you order? :) x

haha i go college tues-fri, im startin uni in september to do adult nursin so im off tmoro so probably a whole day obsessing
i ordered a pack of 2 and will definetly be doing both lol

I have 5 or 6 left so that's at least 1 a day until AF is due :D

Lol, I can see me joining you!

Imagine having 11 of those Robyn! ;) x

im jealous lol
my favourite is a frer because they are so clear and you very rarely get an evap with them

hahah id love 11 frers in my hand right now!! id probz do them all to be honest loool
they are expensive thou! i paid 10.99 in the pharmacy near me for a pack of 2 and the ones i got coming from ebay i won for just 6 pound x

Pack of 2 frer's is over a tenner by me - how much is too much to spend?!

Are they cheaper online?! x

on ebay you can 'buy it now' for between 5-6.50
i ordered from a pharmacy on ebay and they came the next day

Well if I don't get my bfp this time, I think I will buy in bulk online, lol! A nice mixture of ic's for early days, frers for later days and possibly a couple of digis for excited days! :D But would I have the willpower to spread them out..? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->