Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Hi ladies

Robyn - I can see something emerging in these pics so a little ray of hope maybe? I don't know what an evap line looks like.

So i've taken two pg tests today, one Tesco own brand (bfn) and CB digi (bfn, obviously!). I bought both types as I they didn't sell frers. Feel a bit of an idiot for doing the digi but I really wanted to see something positive so was looking for a second opinion. But when I saw 'not pregnant' in actual words, it's made me feel pretty crap all afternoon. I feel like af is on her way too. :( Just wish she'd hurry up if that's the case so I can have another go! x

Hi ladies

Robyn - I can see something emerging in these pics so a little ray of hope maybe? I don't know what an evap line looks like.

So i've taken two pg tests today, one Tesco own brand (bfn) and CB digi (bfn, obviously!). I bought both types as I they didn't sell frers. Feel a bit of an idiot for doing the digi but I really wanted to see something positive so was looking for a second opinion. But when I saw 'not pregnant' in actual words, it's made me feel pretty crap all afternoon. I feel like af is on her way too. :( Just wish she'd hurry up if that's the case so I can have another go! x

I see something too! Dislike that we're all losing hope. I keep forcing myself to read posts from people who haven't got their bfp until after af is due x

Cb digi are rubbish for early testing, they aren't sensitive atall hunni so don't worry about that one x

You know one of them days you just wanna forget about it and have af just so you know for sure x

Mmhmm. Fed up of over thinking every little twinge and sneeze now

It gets like this in the TWW because the Begginin is so full of excitement and what ifs but seein bfns just brings it all down and u just end up sad and waitin for af! That's me anyway lol. Next month we should make a pledge together not to test early ;)

I really don't want to lose hope! I think i'm just not having a great day, sorry. It's more than possible not to have bfp by now b/c the hormones aren't high enough yet so let's not count ourselves out completely.

What is it we say to others but don't listen to ourselves... you're not out till the witch shows up! Her and her broomstick can do one! :) x

It gets like this in the TWW because the Begginin is so full of excitement and what ifs but seein bfns just brings it all down and u just end up sad and waitin for af! That's me anyway lol. Next month we should make a pledge together not to test early ;)

I second that, Robyn! Seeing bfns so early and then each early day you try is emotionally exhausting (not mention expensive). Better to keep the faith and test later! :) x

Hi ladies my AF is due on the 18-19th, im sooooo impatient and sooo want to do a test but i think its way to early, does anyone have the same symptoms.... lower back pain, abdo pain, headaches, sorry for the tmi but i also have diarrhea today, my bbs are also hurting really bad they hurt all over and my nipps are super sensitive not noticed my cm today i havent took much notice.

any suggestions

Hi beckie - symptoms sound good! :) I would personally wait to test if you can bear it, too likely to be bfn at the moment and it could well be wrong!! :) Fx'd for you.

I second that, Robyn! Seeing bfns so early and then each early day you try is emotionally exhausting (not mention expensive). Better to keep the faith and test later! :) x

So glad I'll know by the end of tomorrow(Wednesday the latest). Couldn't handle 40 odd day cycles like some women x

Hi ladies my AF is due on the 18-19th, im sooooo impatient and sooo want to do a test but i think its way to early, does anyone have the same symptoms.... lower back pain, abdo pain, headaches, sorry for the tmi but i also have diarrhea today, my bbs are also hurting really bad they hurt all over and my nipps are super sensitive not noticed my cm today i havent took much notice.

any suggestions

Haven't got my notes to hand at the moment but I've had lower back pain since early on that seems to get worse day by day! X

Yeah my cycles are 36-37 days and I hate it.

Also I have no tests for the morning. Fml!

Just
Ordered some Ics from eBay that will come weds so I will officially not test tmoro! X

If you give yourself tomorrow off then if you are pg then your body has two days to build more hcg to show + result! :)

I may order myself some more cheapies too! :D x

I've only used ic this cycle! Have 4 or 5 left and af is due in 3 days. I'll test until she arrives!

If you give yourself tomorrow off then if you are pg then your body has two days to build more hcg to show + result! :)

I may order myself some more cheapies too! :D x

This is exactly what I was thinkin! It's already In my mind I won't be testin tomorrow, will be weds when I get home from college at about 2 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->