• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

I love that idea!

Have just been for a pee (you're welcome) and there was one dot of pink spotting?!?! My discharge for af usually starts brown and heavy 2 days before her arrival. Now I'm confused!

Well at 10dpo it could still be implantation, the colour is positive! :) :)

Deffo could be implantation!

Id love to move over to first tri with some friends already, go through the whole thing together!

Only good thing is that I'm really documenting my symptoms this month for the first time so next month atleast Il know a bit more about my cycle x

That's what I was thinking! I usually have a really strict 28 day cycle but for whatever reason it was 26 days last month. I counted this month as another 28, but if it stays at 26, I could only be 8 dpo rather than 10! I'm sure I've just confused everybody but I know what I mean lmao! Xx

No I know what u mean! So you could actually be 8dpo and not 10 dpo like you first thought. So definetly could be implantation then, even if you are 10 dpo that's not too late for implantation x

Then obviously u won't test positive till a few days after that if it is ib x

I'll know by Tuesday because that's when my af spotting starts on a 28 day cycle. C'mon potential lil bean!

Do you two have a preferred gender for your little ones or are you 100% happy either way?xx

Ahh that's so close aswell!

I would prefer a brother for my DD but I'm not bothered I just want a baby! Lol you? X

I'd be happy either way, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer a little boy! xx

Please be sticky little beans! :)

If this isn't my month, i'll probably go all in with the bbt charting and follow the smep to the letter! Lol

Hmm... gender... It would be nice to have experience of bringing up both so for that reason it would be nice to have a girl. I've never been a girly girl so always thought of myself as having boys, maybe if we had a boy then the two children would be really close growing up? For that reason, it would also be nice to have another boy. So yes, i'm 50/50, as happy either way. :D

My friend, who is due any day now and doesn't know what she's having, has set her heart on having a girl! Gulp! :/

Oh goodness. Let's hope the situation with your friend doesn't end in disaster! Have you thought of names for your future children yet? My partner thinks I'm nuts for picking names before I'm even pregnant but has no problem chipping in with his suggestions... that man is all different kinds of odd haha xxx

Hahaha yeah I got names all set for both lol.

I'm really feeling out this month! X

Hahaha yeah I got names all set for both lol.

I'm really feeling out this month! X

We have 2 full names picked out for girls, but can't agree on any boy names! So there's a 100% chance we'll end up with twin boys haha.

You and I both. Starting to get bummed out over it! xx

I think we're all starting to feel a bit crap now aren't we? We've done that many tests between us that if they did come with free ice cream, we'd all have major brain freeze right now! Talking to you guys keeps me going - at least one of us should have some good news, right?! :)

Well if ds had been a girl, he would have been Sophie (his name is James). Our second choice of boys name was Thomas. So I think both of those names would be contenders for next one! :D

How about yours..?

I think we're all starting to feel a bit crap now aren't we? We've done that many tests between us that if they did come with free ice cream, we'd all have major brain freeze right now! Talking to you guys keeps me going - at least one of us should have some good news, right?! :)

Well if ds had been a girl, he would have been Sophie (his name is James). Our second choice of boys name was Thomas. So I think both of those names would be contenders for next one! :D

How about yours..?

1 in 3 sounds like a statistic I could learn to love!

We have the name Sophia picked out as one of our girl names! DP liked Sophie but I preferred Sophia and I'm always right, so y'know xx

Lovely. :)

Yeah i'm always right too... funny that! Why am I considering, at 8pm on a Sunday night, driving to one of those Tesco's that stay open til 11 and getting a clear blue digi..? It's Sunday night! I should just be having a cup of tea and catching up with all the Hollyoaks i've missed this week! :/

Nooo don't get a digi they are not sensitive at all, Cheapies are like 10 miu the digis are like 50 miu.

Only reason I would get a digi is if I knew I was pg and wanted a photo of a digi sayin pregnant lool. If you're gonna drive to tesco then get a frer :)

I love Sophia, my DD was gonna be Sophia! If I had another girl I like the name Heidi and if I had a boy it's Daniel after OH's grandad x

And talking to you girls has cheered me up a hell of a lot! Darn bfns x

Glad you're feeling perked up! :)

I love the name Daniel! We would have that on out shortlist too but there's already a grandchild with that name.

im kinda glad i have no pg tests in the house cz id spend the entire night analysing them for any kind of line, and i cant go out as DD is in bed asleep so i can just relaxlol :)

sayin that i will be watching for the postman tomorrow with my frers LOL

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"