• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm infertile and I'm only on my 2nd cycle! I think we all might be crammed in the same boat xx

noo dont think that!
i just wonder like if we bd around the right time
why do we not get pg? like what is goin on in there?! lol

I'm sure we all feel the same way (I do anyway!). Did you keep a list of symptoms when you were pregnant with Daisy? xx

nope! i wasnt obsessed atall! i didnt even know what an evap was back then, a line was a line to me
i just tested with a frer then used a digi and that was it
i actualy came off the pill december 14th and got my bfp january 17th!!

the pill and other forms of birth control are now the devil to me

Superwoman fertile then! x

haha i actually was back then! now its like i feel differnt about myself i feel like i physically cannot get pregnant x

If the '1990' part of your username is your birth year - you've still got looooads of time left to conceive! xx

Totally agree!!! :) You're a spring chicken. ;) x

I was thinking that when I started testing at 6 dpo. He fires HOW MANY swimmers my way and not one fecker has had a successful journey?! xx

haha im 23, 24 in october! how old are you ladies if you dont mind me askin

yeah i know thats what i think like how not one tiny little spermy made it up there, i lay down for god knows how long after to make the journey as easy as possible.. but no

yeah i know thats what i think like how not one tiny little spermy made it up there, i lay down for god knows how long after to make the journey as easy as possible.. but no

I read that you're supposed to do 10 minutes on your back, 10 minutes on each side, then 10 on your front so the sperm covers your entire cervix! whether it works or not, I'm unsure.

I turn 21 a week tomorrow! baby of the group xxx

I know what you mean Robyn. You can think of all sorts of encouraging things to say to others when you're looking at facts and their stats. But when it comes to you, you have your own emotions in the way of seeing things for how they are. We really should try and listen to our own advice more. Feel free to give me a virtual slap if I need it. Lol. :D x

yes definetly! like if someone told me all the symtoms i was getting as if it was them id be like wow you could be pg! but as its me im like no. no you are not pg you are just crazy.

Lol, I know! :D

I try to think rationally by asking myself how I would feel right now if I didn't want to be pg. Like, the number of times we've bd and what days - how worried would i be? Then if i think to myself that i'd be pretty much brickin' it then i ask myself why i don't think there is a good chance then. Does that make sense?! :D x

Me too! :) Legs up the wall for about half an hour! I have to take the iPad to bed with us for after! Lol

I read that you're supposed to do 10 minutes on your back, 10 minutes on each side, then 10 on your front so the sperm covers your entire cervix! whether it works or not, I'm unsure.

oh god really? i usually like to bd at night so i can just go straight to sleep and wont get up for hours lol

awwwh! haha i was 21 when i had daisy x

I know what you mean Robyn. You can think of all sorts of encouraging things to say to others when you're looking at facts and their stats. But when it comes to you, you have your own emotions in the way of seeing things for how they are. We really should try and listen to our own advice more. Feel free to give me a virtual slap if I need it. Lol. :D x

yes definetly! like if someone told me all the symtoms i was getting as if it was them id be like wow you could be pg! but as its me im like no. no you are not pg you are just crazy.

Lol, I know! :D

I try to think rationally by asking myself how I would feel right now if I didn't want to be pg. Like, the number of times we've bd and what days - how worried would i be? Then if i think to myself that i'd be pretty much brickin' it then i ask myself why i don't think there is a good chance then. Does that make sense?! :D x

yes exactly! like if i was trying to prevent pregnancy id be like omg omg i bd so much im deffo pregnant what am i gonna do?! lol

Me too! :) Legs up the wall for about half an hour! I have to take the iPad to bed with us for after! Lol

hahahahah! i hate to even go toilet after like they might swim away :( lol

oh god really? i usually like to bd at night so i can just go straight to sleep and wont get up for hours lol

awwwh! haha i was 21 when i had daisy x

I've wanted a baby for as long as I can remember, just haven't been in a place where it's doable until recently! WAY too much negative judgement is placed on couples who want their children sooner rather than later. I don't have enough middle fingers!! (nice mature approach there) xx

I think that may have been a mini rant on my part rather than something you lot were supposed to reply to hahah x

i always wanted my children sooner! i want as much time with them as i can and i like the idea of being 40 and having teenagers rather then babies to look after lol

i can see both sides of the argument thou as i never went out, never went on a girly holiday so sometimes i think i would have like to waited but then i prefer the way it is now x

I'm the same way. Don't drink, don't go on holiday. I just work, work, work, work and work some more! The free time I get is spent at home - usually in my bed haha

Bugger me, if kirstie's the baby of the group the i'm the momma - i'm 30. :/

LOL!
no-one here is old, theres no mummas were all young chicks :)

Thanks girls! Lol :)

*slaps own hand for misspelling kirsty's name again.* x

I'm convinced AF is going to show her face any hour now. This cramping is something else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->