• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Didn't expect so much support from a forum of strangers! We love Isabella & Sophia for girls. Dp loves Lincoln for a boy but the nickname Linc puts me off. Reminds me of sausages xx

lool! i love those girls name thou
i always like sophia-mae :)

does anyone else have a sneak peek in the first tri forum just wishin you could post in there? or am i the only sad one lol xxx

I've had a few peeks today - couldn't help myself. The TWW and TTC threads don't seem very active xx

yeah and the first tri one is like constantly updating! i wanna be in there properly not trespassing over there lol

im losing hope xx

i knowww and i always say that to people and truly believe it but when it comes to me i just feel like ughhhhh x

I'm sure we all feel the same way (I do anyway!). Did you keep a list of symptoms when you were pregnant with Daisy? xx

Well I just want AF to show up as I've actually got severe eye strain from line searching!

Didn't expect so much support from a forum of strangers! We love Isabella & Sophia for girls. Dp loves Lincoln for a boy but the nickname Linc puts me off. Reminds me of sausages xx

Me too! :) The support I mean - although I see your point about sausages, lol! Strong name though.

Well I just want AF to show up as I've actually got severe eye strain from line searching!

Hahaha! I keep holding my tests up to windows and the ceiling lights. Made the mistake of using the torch widget on my phone earlier - blinded for life

I know what you mean Robyn. You can think of all sorts of encouraging things to say to others when you're looking at facts and their stats. But when it comes to you, you have your own emotions in the way of seeing things for how they are. We really should try and listen to our own advice more. Feel free to give me a virtual slap if I need it. Lol. :D x

Hahaha! I keep holding my tests up to windows and the ceiling lights. Made the mistake of using the torch widget on my phone earlier - blinded for life

LOOOOL omg im exactly same
i dont even test at night as i think "the light is no good"
like seriously what planet am i on
i like natural light for analysing tests, then take photos, then invert them to negative then i am done..until the next time

I'm sure we all feel the same way (I do anyway!). Did you keep a list of symptoms when you were pregnant with Daisy? xx

nope! i wasnt obsessed atall! i didnt even know what an evap was back then, a line was a line to me
i just tested with a frer then used a digi and that was it
i actualy came off the pill december 14th and got my bfp january 17th!!

the pill and other forms of birth control are now the devil to me

I do the exact same thing!! Haven't mentioned inverting them before because I didn't want people to think I was completely off my rocker!!! xx

I know what you mean Robyn. You can think of all sorts of encouraging things to say to others when you're looking at facts and their stats. But when it comes to you, you have your own emotions in the way of seeing things for how they are. We really should try and listen to our own advice more. Feel free to give me a virtual slap if I need it. Lol. :D x

yes definetly! like if someone told me all the symtoms i was getting as if it was them id be like wow you could be pg! but as its me im like no. no you are not pg you are just crazy.

nope! i wasnt obsessed atall! i didnt even know what an evap was back then, a line was a line to me

Superwoman fertile then! x

lol awwwh i stare and stare
take the test out the holder (so its invalid but anyway)
then take photos
use photo editor on my phone
invert them to negative
stare at the photos for a while
stare back at original test for good measure
then get annoyed and throw it away
:D

haha i actually was back then! now its like i feel differnt about myself i feel like i physically cannot get pregnant x

haha i actually was back then! now its like i feel differnt about myself i feel like i physically cannot get pregnant x

If the '1990' part of your username is your birth year - you've still got looooads of time left to conceive! xx

yeah it is! its just since my mc i get terrible tummy pain and it just doesnt feel right, and my cycles were always 28 days on the dot now im so irregular, like i just will be surprised if i get pg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->