Anyone been pregnant but got bfp till days passed AF due?

babers

Reaction score
Hi, I have been ttc for 10 months but my hubby works out of town all week so it's hard. He was home everyday for the last 3 weeks so we BD like crazy. I am sure I hit my prime ovulation time and then some. I have 2 children and he just looked at me funny and I was pregnant. I had the mirena removed alsmost a year ago. I keep getting BFN and my AF is now 3 days late!!!! Has anyone had BFN for well after AF was due and still got a BFP later? Please let me know if you have. Thanks.

Hi, with my last two pregnancy's

1 (ended in miscarriage) but got my first bfp 2 days after af was due
2 (healthy little boy now 7 months old) got my first faint line on hpt at 10 days past date due for af and a line strong enough to confirm it was definitely a bfp on 13 days past af due date. Both times I didn't chart though or know for sure when I ovulated but am a pretty regular 34 day cycle

I just had a cycle where I was 16 days late for af and started to get excited but no - she showed! My doc says the chance of being pregnant and getting bfn's still when your af would be due is about 2% - but I guess it happedned to me twice. She also said when you are pregnant boy babies don't produce HCG as rapidly as girl babies!?!
Hope this helps
x

I was a day late with one of my kids before I got the faintest barely there kinda line, I didn't get a decent line until 17dpo. My sis was weeks late before she got a bfp (but that is pretty uncommon). What sensitivity is the test you're using?

I am using the ic's. If she doesn't show by Monday I will get a FRER. I live in a small town in Montana and they only sell blue dye tests aka the heartbreakers!!! I am not even going to waste my money on those.

I didnt get my bfp til AF was 4 days late. I tested when I was 2 days late & got a bfn. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->