Anyone believe in the chinese gender prediction

Rtamom

Reaction score
Curious to find out what m having even though m just 5 weeks along

Every time I do a chinese gender prediction it says girl. I have one boy and one girl (so correct 50% of the time lol). This one I don't know yet, but of course again predictor says girl :haha:
My friend also got girl both times and has 2 boys.

Mine was right for my first girl :) Im due a girl this time I think too

Mine said boy for both of my first 2 boys, so has been right for me!! this time it's saying girl.... wait and see!!

I've looked at a few different websites and got both boy and girl predictions so no I don't believe in it :)

It didn't work for me. Said girl and I had a boy!

It was right for me too the first time around, had a little boy, says girl this time :) hopefully its right again

I think the Chinese as well as lots of ancient cultures around the world maintained lost knowledge..

It seems that frequently, the "prediction calculator" provided does not take into account the difference between our Gregorian calendar and the Chinese lunar calender . One should calculate Chinese lunar age and the corresponding Chinese lunar month of conception to be more accurate, I believe.

The best Chinese gender prediction resource I have found is here

Use the box at the right to convert your Gregorian age to lunar years (I'm actually 27 lunar years when I conceived around Aug 30 which is the 7th lunar month, haha!) The longer the "gender period" the more accurate the results.

I am crossing my fingers its correct, we'll find out in May!!:blue:

I'm predicted a girl apparently lol

But when I did this for myself (as in, enter my mothers birthday) I was meant to be a boy!!!

It's was right for me the first time, I was predicted a girl :)

Tried it this time and it said boy, but I feel like it's another girl as my symptoms are identical as when I was pregnant with dd, so we shall see :) x

mine is saying boy so we shall see around christmas!

Nope mine says boy and I am having twin girls.

However cheri22 and jenny renny online pshycics both told me girls and that I would know in september.. that was back in may and they were right.

lunar was right for my first two but this time it says girl and the ultrasound tech thought it was a boy at 13 weeks so I won't know until oct 22

The one that someone posted said girl for me. I was curious, I plugged on the dates for me and my brother and those were both right, it was also right for DH. Ill find out in about a month!

It was right with DD - said girl and girl! Now it's saying Boy! I've had a feeling it's a boy, and in DFs fam, everyone has a girl and then a boy :)

Honestly, I don't see how it can be true. Basically it says mothers who are the same age and conceived in the same month will all have the same gender which just seems really silly to me. I think it's just one of those fun "what if" things for some people, but should definitely not be taken at face value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->