Anyone breastfeeding & waiting for AF ?

Shemmy

Reaction score
I am still breastfeeding my 10 month old and waiting for AF to arrive so we can TTC#3. So thats why we are WTT. Anyone else in the same position ?

Hi there just stumbled across your post...yes I fed my son till nearly 3yrs
and have not had a cycle since I weaned him off. which is about 6 weeks now its so frustrating,I used to have a 28 day cycle...Perfect...not anymore
I have been to a homeopath to try and help my cycle to start again...
good luck with yours:hugs:

I was in the same position just over a month ago so I know how you feel - we're now on our second cycle of TTC but I had no idea when my cycles would return to normal while I was breastfeeding Sam. I hope you don't have to wait too long :hugs: x

With my first baby I breastfed for 18 months (got pregnant when he was 14 months old ) and my cycles came back at 10 months PP then got pregnant 4 months later..... I expected AF to be here by now ! I have also been trying homeopath ways to induce AF. Right now I am taking vitex, red clover blossom,b-6, prenatal, green tea.... I also decided to try soy isoflavones for 5 days to see if it would induce Ovulation, so I am on day 4 of that... Hopefully it works !! Good luck girls !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->