anyone buy their opks from babymad (ebay)

babytots

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone knows the miu of them?

last month i bought some from a different ebay seller and they went from no line to faint line to positive.

with these ones i've had a faint line on everyone i've used some darker then others. thing is i've had ewcm for 3 days,ovulation pain in my right side (i think) and a temp drop but no + opk yet.

i've done them twice a day since i saw ewcm but nothing.

i think these may be a higher miu then the ones i used last month. so was wondering if anyone knew what it is.

thanks x

Yes me.

I thought they were 30's, I used them last month along with some 15miu ones from fertility plan. They must have been less than 30's because I used the 30miu ones from Ferility plan this month & got less of a line

Here's how the 15miu FP & babymad (which I guessed at 30) looked positive for me:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_1775-2.jpg

And a 30miu from FP this month:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_2126-1.jpg

I reckon the babymad ones are probably 20's or 25's? Deffo highr than the 15miu FP ones though!

Hope you get your egg this month!! xxx

i have used baby mad this month, no problems with them xx

thanks girls well temps have dropped even lower so guess i havent ov'd yet still neg opks but i think i will ov in the next couple of days hopefully.

thanks for your input. dan-o they are mighty fine + opks lol. x

iv use babymad 1s and got a near + on cd11 but only od cd17 and only fant lines from the cd11 some darker than outhers but not a +

Wow, dan-o the are really dark lines. I've never got them that dark. I normally find that they have the MIU written somewhere (often very small) on the packet. I'm trying the fertility plan ones this months so fingers crossed for such a lovely positive.

Good luck to us all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->