anyone care to guess

motherofboys

Reaction score
12weeks 6 days

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/1ac88d1b-orig_zpsa88a5bb4.jpg

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/2658ad3b-orig_zpse7eed75b.jpg

I strongly vote :pink:!

EDIT***i see two potential nubs...(which obviously im just misreading into one of them :blush:) am i correct in assuming the darker white line is nub as opposed to the thick circular one "behind" that one? At any rate, im basing my nub guess off of the thicker white line that appears "in front". Hope im making sense. But if im looking at the wrong one and it is the other one, then i would say :blue: but for now i think pink.

I posted in first tri and so far has one person reply saying boy lol I'm not good at the nub thing but sometimes it did look girly, other times I thought boy, but then it's hard to see their position cos their spine curves doesn't it lol
The man doing the scan lead us in telling everyone on the way that DH has the recipe for boys as we have 3 lol

No I'm about to try there. I was on my tablet and couldn't remember my password as I auto sign in LOL so now on laptop. Had another boy response and someone saying that they dont see the nub just legs? But when the pic was taken the babies legs were straight up in the air. DH now thinks its a boy, even though his not even aware of skull and nub theories LOL

Just seen your edit Guppy.
I'm getting boy on in-gender as well. I put 2 pieces of paper on and using the darker white line its completely flat in line with the spine which would apparently be a girl.
BUT I do see that there is a more shadowed part right behind/under it and I have read on in-gender about a scrotal bump which I'm worried that could be but there is a lot of confusion about scrotal bumps over there and where they should be placed. I didn't think to do the paper on the more shadowed part but will try it on there later and see what kind of angle I get.
Tried comparing it to my other 3's scans but got no numbs at all on them.

If it helps any, the dark white line that i based my guess off of, is exactly what my girl looked like

I posted on a page I use on facebook and getting girl but mostly have had boy in the places I would trust more.
I know its not 100% and just guess work but seeing so many people say boy has convinced me its a boy.

Im wondering if that part behind the line i referr to is just part of a leg or maybe an umbilical cord?

Possibly, I know the bit above which is pointing up is the leg. The legs were both straight up.

based on that...idk hon, i really think you have a girl.

let me see if i can find a pic of mine.

okay, so there was a person that said there was no nub in these pics but idk, either way here you go, make of it what you will. When i had my nuchal done, i saw a white stright line quite often, like the one in your pic. Thats why i left the scan thinking :pink: we are def having a girl, im hopeful for ya :D

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0531_zpsbe81d969.jpg

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0533_zpsa85fed39.jpg

I'm so unsure, I don't trust my instincts this time. Maybe because it actually matters to me this time. At first I thought girl, but I didn't trust it not to be wishful thinking. Then I thought boy, but not sure if I just did a really good job of convincing myself LOL Then was starting to think girl again and now with so many people saying boy I think it must be a boy LMAO I'm confusing I know lol

I see the line on your scan you mean. I kept switching back and forth in the scan but mainly because I'd think that looks girly, no it can't. I'm not letting myself hope.

I'm so unsure, I don't trust my instincts this time. Maybe because it actually matters to me this time. At first I thought girl, but I didn't trust it not to be wishful thinking. Then I thought boy, but not sure if I just did a really good job of convincing myself LOL Then was starting to think girl again and now with so many people saying boy I think it must be a boy LMAO I'm confusing I know lol

that basically sums up my experience this time around too.

Did you get a date for your early u/s? sorry, i think you may have said but i can't remember with my moosh preggie mommy brain :blush:

One thing though DH always though we were having girls before, now his saying boy so hopefully his wrong like he was every other time lol

PS, i think you inadvertently swayed girl too, based on what you said in my journal. I know that isn't a guarantee, but i feel that it was at least in your favor :D

yeah its less than 4 weeks and I'm sure it will go quickly really once the boys are back at school etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->