anyone care to guess

well thats cheered me up, I wasn't planning a big facebook announcement the important people know now. But I decided to put my scan pic on because I wont be seeing family for a couple of weeks. Lots of people who didn't know congratulating me.

No his still got all his own hair.

This is good:thumbup: Bald men have naturally higher testosterone leaning blue, your dh with a bit of tweaking should be usable lol!!

Out of interest mob's which pick was the one similar to yours which people were guessing pink on? Only I know theres a couple which I have seen which I think look blue and I have a feeling that people maybe trying to give false hope, unfortunately it does happen! Have I guessed on the pics??

I haven't commented on any and I can't really remember the title or persons name.I know they already have a few boys. To me the line of the nub looks thick and short and doesn't poke out from the body very much which are all the things you pointed out on mine. Although I obviously don't know very much about it. I don't think you commented on that one, at least not when I had seen it.

Hahaha about him being usable.
I know it sounds silly but I am a 'tom boy' and I also only have brothers (2 full brothers then a half brother, with the same dad) I wonder if I naturally have a high level of testosterone myself.

Hey, so I was trawling through the confirmed gender nub scans on In-Gender (As you do!) I was in the girl section and saw this post and pic and thought of you as I thought the nub area looks very similar to yours!..... I just thought that it might be nice to see that your are still in with a girly chance x

"So it was confirmed yesterday that our baby buttons is a GIRL! Almost everyone said girl from this photo I had taken at 12 weeks. Had a few boy predictions. i have attached the photo. this is the photo that you can see the nub. The very girly nub.

Thanks Everyone!"

https://ingender.com/cs/forums/storage/95/395046/baby.JPG

Thanks hun, that bit pointing upwards does look very similar to mine, even seems to have a little bit on top.
If you ignore that bit then the nub does look very girly, I've read about how with some of them you can see 2 lines one on top of the other like that.
I would hope that its just a case of the full nub isnt showing for me but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
I think I'm doing very well atm in the mind set of having another boy and although I really really want to get there and be surprised I don't want to feel the level of disappointment I did last week.
It is nice to know that not all hope is lost though so thank you

^^It's very clear in the above pic that is the baby's leg.

I really think the back looking bits is part of the leg in your case as well. Ive suspected that the more and more that i see your babys picture and now that there is another baby posted, it only confirms. I could be totally off my rocker here, but im convinced the back part of your babys picture is not the nub. i think its more likely part of the leg, but im no expert.

I suppose what everyone has been saying is right, we can only guess, none of us really know. I thought it was leg because the leg had just a second before disappeared from shot, but then as it disappeared it could have allowed the nub to be seen so who knows. I don't want to get my hopes up again. 3 weeks tomorrow until my scan.

I've taken some more pics because I know the last one was quite blurred. I'm not sure it will really show any difference and will probably just make it look more BOY lol

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/94b64dbc-orig_zpseda0a5ee.jpg

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/7f1865b2-orig_zps2eee56f5.jpg

mob, are your pics from a video by any chance???

I just retook the pictures while I had more time and all the boys were at school/preschool. The other pictures were taken quickly and didn't focus as well

I feel like I'm seeing three white lines in the bottom pic, is it possible to see them from that direction? I'm honestly getting girly vibes.

Sorry if I already asked this--but did the techs at ingender say it looks like a boy nub? I really trust them. Would they give you a percentage of how sure they were, lik 80/20? Were they sure it's a nub? xx

I don't think I got any of the techs guesses. I wasn't given a percentage guess and wasn't explained to other than to have someone ask "are you saying you think the bit above the white line is the leg?"
6lilpigs explained to me over on gender dreaming and here too about nub length and thickness and and why she thought it looked boyish etc which was very helpful. I still hope that it is the leg especially after that other pic that looks similar to mine and it IS the leg but I know that it does look very much like boy parts and after having it explained in such detail by 6lilpigs I can see exactly what more experienced nub guessers are seeing.

I feel like I'm seeing three white lines in the bottom pic, is it possible to see them from that direction? I'm honestly getting girly vibes.
Apparently on some girl nubs you can see two straight lines on top of each other but I'm just repeating what I seen others say in response to nub guesses:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->