anyone care to guess

Not sure if u did this, but I would put the name of the ultrasound techs in your title at intended--- Coldwater, Charliecats, and lovemy4 because then one of them will respond and they're very accurate.

no i didn't do that. I'll see if I can edit the title. I've just joined gender dreaming as well and got a boy guess. I even thought perhaps people were confusing the bit of leg for the nub so pointed out it was the leg.
Guppy I did the paper thing on the other lighter bit and still pretty straight, if anything its pointing down between the legs rather than up when a paper is laid in the line of the spine and line of the possible nub.
I have been googling nubs trying to find ones that look like mine but none of them say if they are confirmed (or at least the ones I'm clicking on) I guess I'm just grasping at straws and should face the fact that most people think its a boy and after 3 of them it probably is.

Do you think maybe its too short to be a girl nub? its flat but so many people saying boy I'm wondering what they are basing it on.

I know I'm losing it being so obsessed, but I have asked what makes everyone think boy. Apparently the nub is thick and short and doesnt extend that far out of the body so that makes it boy even though the angle is pretty flat. Plus the shadow below also indicates boy.

I know I'm over reacting but I've had so many people say boy that I feel like I've lost my chance of a girl already.
I'm still searching forums looking for confirmed nubs one way or the other. And hoping maybe that the whole nub isn't showing and its actually longer.
But feel like its all pointless looking, like I've already had it confirmed.

Motherofboys, don't feel Sad based on people's guesses from here and other sites. I had all boy guesses on mine including from my 15 week gender scan which we were told girl I still had people saying boy (cord was in way) we are def having a little girl.. You'll find out soon enough what you're having but don't lose hope based on "theories" and "guesses". (I hope you get the gender you desire)!

281312_2274133730752_5443159_n.jpg

In comparison to my girly scan I'm defo thinking :pink: !! x

Thanks everyone. This is the last one now so I think its made me even more desperate than I was. I guess I was just hoping a few people would say girl and give me some hope. I keep trying to find girl nubs that look boy but feel like there is no hope of a girl.
I really wanted to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and have tried not to complain too much about how much sicker I am (but I must admit it got my hopes up a bit, I know all pregnancies are different but after 3 the same you can't help but wonder when it is different) but I feel like I'm not enjoying it for fear its a boy. Which of course makes me feel horrible.

OMG I am looking through the other pics on the sites that have been posted in the last couple of days. And the exact same people who are guessing boy for me are guessing girl on a pic that looks so similar to mine! There is one posted yesterday after mine. The lady had 3 boys the same as me. The nub is short and fat. And people are saying definitely a girl and "doesn't look at all boyish". Like I say they are THE SAME people who posted on mine. I don't get how it works!

I didn't think it was down to size, because can't that change by how deep the ultrasound is considering it's 2d?
I thought it was about the angle. My 12 week scan pic this time has no nub visible at all :(

I don't know, I just asked what made them think boy and was told that it should extend further out of the body for a girl (which logically I think would be the other way round seeing as a boy will actually have the most on the outside at the end) and was thick which made it boyish.

Based on that pic I would say boy. BUT i really hope you get to hear girl, with one of my 12 wk scan pics i could make out a pretty straight nub with a forked end as alot of girl ones do and he is a he! so its not always 100% no matter what people guess, don't count yourself out yet xxx

meant to say i had some girl guesses on ingender..so meant people do get it wrong at times :)

See I have seen people on there telling people they are having a boy because the nub looks forked and its more common in boys and vice versa.

a girl and a boy can have forked nubs its more the angle so to speak. im not sure with yours as not a really clear picof nub but i would lean boy slightly. sorry x

a girl and a boy can have forked nubs its more the angle so to speak. im not sure with yours as not a really clear picof nub but i would lean boy slightly. sorry x

I would agree with this..both can be forked, I have heard its more common in girls, mine was forked though and was a boy so who knows! My boy guess is a lean as I can't really see a good clear nub in the pics..do you have any others? xx

I've just got 2 almost exactly alike with a nub on. the others are just profile shots and not as clear either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"