Anyone cd1 today and want to spend the month with me?!

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
I'm cd1 today, anyone around the same that is looking for a cycle buddy to obsess/stress and share way tmi with?!:winkwink:

Mrstomommy on the ttc number 1 forum is looking for someone x

:wave:Hi:wave:

I am CD1 today too :happydance:

Have you been trying for a while? This is our second cycle only. I was 6 days late for AF last month and kind of got my hopes up but think my body was just getting used to not having my copper IUD insitu or it's maybe my age going against me :cry: (I am 39)

Trying for baby #5, going to temp this month just to see that I do actually ovulate.

What about you?

xxx

Hi chick, I'm on cycle day 3, ill spend the month with u if u don't mind , I'm trying for baby #2 x

Hi! Yay! Ladies to wait it out with! :happydance:
This will be our first month trying properly (there have been a few oopsies here and there) I am hoping we will try properly, OH changes his mind here and there!:dohh:
This will be number two for us, secretly hoping for a boy! Obviously another little lady would be wonderful also!
Do you ladies have any preferences?

I already have a son & would love a girl but I don't mind either way, just wnt another healthy baby, I haven't been on any contrecption since son was born feb 2012 , had a period may2012 so been about a year for me x

Hi! Yay! Ladies to wait it out with! :happydance:
This will be our first month trying properly (there have been a few oopsies here and there) I am hoping we will try properly, OH changes his mind here and there!:dohh:
This will be number two for us, secretly hoping for a boy! Obviously another little lady would be wonderful also!
Do you ladies have any preferences?

I sometimes secretly think I would love another girl (eldest is DD and then 3 DS's) but then again, also think my 2yo would love a brother closer in ages to himself; so really would be delighted either way -definitely cheaper if was a boy, as I have loads of boy stuff already lol :haha: (although did get rid of my cot and baby stuff as we weren't planning any more lol)

So CD2 - And so cannot wait for AF to go so we can get back to practicing lol :haha:-
My periods normally last for about 5days but are medium regular flow, whereas yday I was bleeding so much, I was having to change my tampon every hr and a half (lol -well you did stipulate TMI lol:blush::blush: -sorry), but is easing up today so hopefully it will be a heavy but quick one. Really hope so -and so glad I wasn't working yesterday, think I would have had one or two oopsies -and wearing scrubs it wouldn't take much :blush::blush:

This happened last time I had my IUD out, ttc #4 - must be something to do with that? :shrug: I am hoping that its my uterus clearing out all the copper ready to produce a nice thick lining for this month heehee - well I can hope:winkwink::winkwink:

hows everyone else? xx

My af has stopped , there normaly 3 days, and aren't v heavy x can't wait to baby dance lol x hope this is our month hun x

hi, i´m CD1 too... hope this is our happy cycle [-o<

How is everyone? 7 days until the big O for me! What about you?

CD4 -AF gone and not sure when O is:shrug::shrug:

Be doing the baby dance from now until FF says I have ovulated lol... and then some, just for fun lmao:blush::blush:

My niece is 37weeks pregnant and had a show today with some regular contractions, so maybe gonna be a great auntie again soon :happydance:

How's everyone else doing? xx

Wannabubba- Did the new bundle arrive?!

Not yet -exciting tho - cannot wait for a wee cuddle :happydance:

Anyways CD6 already -please please please let this month be the month, if not then I think we are going to have to wait until July to try again (as I don't want to risk being 4-8 weeks pregnant and on holiday because I know I will feel nauseous and washed out; and don't want to feel that way on our holidays )

xx

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be at that stage while on holiday either!
I'm excited cd7 here, OH is working an 8 day straight though so he's tired but still up for the challenge! :winkwink:
Where are you off to for your holidays? :flower:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be at that stage while on holiday either!
I'm excited cd7 here, OH is working an 8 day straight though so he's tired but still up for the challenge! :winkwink:
Where are you off to for your holidays? :flower:

We are going to Malaga (Fuente de Piedra technically) My mum lives out there and we haven't been to visit her new house yet, so we are going this year for 10 nights. Should be good! We normally go All Inclusive, but thought we had better make the effort and go and see her new home (she has been there about 5/6 years :wacko:) and I wont need to worry about what we are eating etc if we are pregnant by then. If we do fall pregnant this cycle I wont be quite 12 weeks before we go though, so wont get my scan before we go and I would have liked to see that everything is okay before going :nope: but still want my BFP this month lol

My doc recommended only DTD every second day :shrug::shrug: Any thoughts? Is it really counter productive to do it every day? xxx

.... And the baby is here!! 7lb 5oz, lots of dark hair -I haven't seen him yet, but my sis is keeping me up to date lol -he was born this afternoon and they are calling him Kai xxx

Cannot wait for a cuddle xx

.... And the baby is here!! 7lb 5oz, lots of dark hair -I haven't seen him yet, but my sis is keeping me up to date lol -he was born this afternoon and they are calling him Kai xxx

Cannot wait for a cuddle xx

YAY! :happydance: Kai's a lovely name.

As for dtd, I've heard every two or three days is best as you'll get the majority of good healthy sperm, we're just doing it as and when we feel like it!
Have you ever seen The great sperm race? It's brilliant and really informative!

lol - just googled it and came across this game
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/articles/the-great-sperm-race-game

I didn't do very well as a sperm haha xx

Going to BD every day (we feel like it) this cycle and if nothing happens that way may consider rationing us in a few cycles lmao

Haha! I failed miserably as a sperm! Oh dear, hopefully my oh's sperm are a bit more skilled than I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->