Anyone cd1 today and want to spend the month with me?!

Ah well, we all won a real sperm race once, so we're ok! :haha:

Punk_mum - Big O coming up real soon? Hope you are DTD like a crazy woman haha.:haha:

Riana -where are you in your cycle hun?

I get dead horny around O time so it makes it quite easy lol, as long as DH is on board - and just thinking about making a baby makes me horny too lol; so not sure if its coming soon or not but feeling it now:blush::blush: No temp shift as yet though, poor DH joked last night he is hoping for an early ovulation lol

After a disappointing last month, being late for AF by 6days, I changed my ticker cycle length to 32days - but still hoping for a shorted cycle this month and big O soon

Good Luck to you xxx:hugs:

Punk_mum - Big O coming up real soon? Hope you are DTD like a crazy woman haha.:haha:

:haha: I think I should O in two days! We're dtd as much as possible! With working so much and dtd poor OH is exhausted! :blush:
Hope your O is soon! (what a weird thing to say to another woman) :haha:

BFP's all round for us this month ladies! :happydance:

My poor hubby is exhausted too lol - he works long days whereas I only work 2 shifts per week and my last day working was Monday, haha.

the past two nights he has suggested not DTD and I have given him big puppy eyes and a petted lip lol - O soon then he can get a break lol.

CM watery today, don't get much (if any) EWCM and CP HSO so looking good for sometime in next few days and it's the weekend so he has no excuse lol

xxx

hello girls! :hi:

wannabubba#4 now 10CD, today´s OPK is almost positive :happydance: I will try another around 6PM or 7PM :thumbup:

hello girls! :hi:

wannabubba#4 now 10CD, today´s OPK is almost positive :happydance: I will try another around 6PM or 7PM :thumbup:

Good Luck with that OPK :happydance:

I am now CD14 with no pinpointed O :shrug: temps not went up or down really, CM has been watery then nothing and CP I am sure was high soft and open then went Low hard closed :shrug::shrug: FF says always presume O is round the corner and don't think anovulatory until the cycle is over and still no O but still, makes me think e are going to be out again.

But just in case the BD marathon continues tonight lol -I have been on night shift lol so could do with an early night too lmao :blush: but at least DH got a few nights off haha and it doesn't appear I missed O :happydance: :happydance: so that can only be good; as long As I eventually DO :wacko::wacko:

XXX GOOD LUCK E1 XXXX

bubba, pls be patient, I think you will ovulate soon ;)

Thanks Riana, my temp dipped today so maybe if it goes up tomorrow :shrug: Dunno lol but keeping positive now; if it doesn't happen this month, there is still time right? Even with next month not trying, and it means extra folic acid for me and bubs and longer to strengthen my pelvis for coping with pregnancy this time around. And extra trying!! - which is always fun lol :blush::blush:

Also, I have a 60th birthday party at then end of this month, then our anniversary dinner next month and then a 40th party at the end of June -so drinks all round haha:haha: Then my big 40 in July so always a positive spin to put on it :thumbup::thumbup:

Did you get your positive OPK yet? Hopefully we can go into the 2ww together soon :flower:

xxx

Yay Ov'd on CD15 - 2ww NOW!! Good luck, and how are everyone else doing?

xx

wannabubba#4 hi! i was ov´d on CD13, today 3DPO, hope on CD28 BFP!
when will you do HPT?

Might do one Saturday which will be CD10 lol -planned to wait until AF due on 28th but Saturday is SO much closer haha.

Good Luck to you, fingers crossed for the both of us, BFP 's for both of us would be fab xxx

Might do one Saturday which will be CD10 lol -planned to wait until AF due on 28th but Saturday is SO much closer haha.

Good Luck to you, fingers crossed for the both of us, BFP 's for both of us would be fab xxx

hi, today i´m CD1 too:growlmad:

hi, today i´m CD1 too:growlmad:

Yep :grr::grr: blooming AF, I was SO sure I would get a BFP too :nope:

We are supposed to be having a month off now, due to bad timing with going on holiday but not sure now, scared to miss a cycle and spend months and months trying to get BFP if maybe THIS cycle is meant to be lol- :wacko::wacko:

xx take care -hope you get your BFP this month xx

So here we are! Another cycle and another TWW -well not for me yet, but hoping to O very soon

Good Luck riana xx

Where are you in your cycle punkmum?

:dust::dust::dust:

hi wannabubba, today is my CD18/4DPO.

this is our TTC cycle no# 15, tomorrow is TTC month no. #13 :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Well timp dip yday -could that be implantation dip - haha -any sign is A SIGN lol - well I can fantasise lol , am sure I had 'implantation dip' last two cycles too and was not pregnant haha -Bought 20 IC's yday so hope they arrive soon so I can start POAS lol -Am feeling strangely positive this month, lol so hope its true xxx

I have had abdo /pelvic cramping for several days, excess saliva, blocked nose sensitive veiny boobs Oh please please please let it be xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->