Anyone coming near their ov date?

I do normally get a few days of spotting before af shows up full flow, it is usually brownish and lotiony texture, whereas i am still getting this pinkish spotting today and it is also a bit lumpy/clumpy (sorry tmi) also i expected my temp to go back down to the coverline today but instead i got a rise, so of course this made me jump out of bed and POAS but :bfn: so am just sitting and waiting at the moment.

i just ovulated 2 days ago now on the 2ww..the worst and most difficult time i swear lol

Well I have my fingers crossed for you all!
Ive started with cramps, I normaly get them when AF is round the corner. Im soooo hoping she doesnt! Im not due to start af until Sun/Mon so its a bit early for me to start getting cramps so it could be here sooner than I thought.
Ment be be going to see my oh sis on sunday, she is pregnant, dont think I can face it right now. : (

my temp dropped right back down to coverline this morning so i know im out :cry:

my temp dropped right back down to coverline this morning so i know im out :cry:

Has AF showed yet hun? I dont know really know about temping, I had ordered a monitor but it still hasnt arrived.
Still waiting for my AF, still having cramps so im sure its on its way.
I did do a cheapie HPT last night (even though I promised myself I wouldnt) and got a :bfn:
This is really getting too much :hissy:

Yes :witch: got me yesterday :cry: keeping my fingers crossed you get your bfp though, good luck!

She got me too, and ive got the worse PMT ever!!!
Hope the rest of you girls have better luck, lots of baby dust

Just had a temp drop to 97.1 this morning from 97.9 the past few days. Could this be due to the fact that it's gotten cold outside (sigh) and not the fact that my period is due tomorrow?

Given the wane in progesterone symptoms over the past 2 days, if my hCG doesn't kick in ASAP, I think this one will be a lost month too. :-(

Well that'll teach myself never to read my BBT after first waking. It's 97.7 not 97.1. Which is what it has been fluctuating around post-ovulation (97.7/97.9) so that does make sense for a cold day (the past 2 were hot days).

(relief)
(much relief)

Looking at a temp drop to 97.3 / 97.4 for AF tomorrow. Still no positives. Just going to hold my breath and see.

Temp dropped to 97.22 unless I read it wrong again (don't think I did). Still no signs of her though. No signs of anything else either. (grr)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->