anyone cry today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catty

Reaction score
So anyone cry today?

First time was because my daughter got one of the oldschool jewellery boxes with the little fairy and it makes a tune, reminded me of my childhood and actually cried - how embarrasing!

2nd was my daughter got a little black baby doll with hand knitted clothes to go with it, went to the toilet and cried as it must have taken the person ages, had about 10 handmade outfits.

I NEVER CRY!!!! Am I the only one?

Yes i cried. First time was last night when santa was going round the streets on his sleigh and threw a packet of sweets to my dd who was in the garden waving. She was so excited and was shouting thanks santa for ages. Her first year understanding.

Then today my elderly neighbour came round to give my dd her present. She gave us a box and told us not to open until she left. When she left we opened it to find a card which read , thank you for everything, i am carrying out johns last wishes and he wanted you to know how much he appreciated you both. (Her husband died earlier this year) wrapped in tissue paper in a box was £1500. I cried and even now im crying.

Omg thats amazing!!! What lovelt neighbours, use must have meant alot to him.
iv shed a few tears in bed too, just been such a nice day and im just so happy (if not exhausted also)

I cried at Miranda and the Call the Midwife Christmas special!

I wanted to cry when DD hung her dummy on the tree for Santa to take away :cry:

I cried first thing yesterday morning. DD was so sleepy when she wandered into the livingroom to check if santa had been. Then as soon as she spotted her bike she squealed and jumped on for a cycle round the livingroom - completely ignoring the piles of wrapped gifts surrounding her! She's been asking for a bike for months so I knew she'd be so excited. I'd like to blame hormones for my tears but I know I'd have cried even if I wasn't pregnant! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"