Anyone do a 16 week 3d gender scan?

flashy09

Reaction score
Did it work at 16 weeks? I am dying to know and can't wait until 20 weeks!

i had a gender scan at 16+4 which they gave me a couple of shots in 3d and 2 b honest the baby looked kind of scary bless x

I did mine at exactly 16 weeks!!! It was amazing- They find out the actual sex by a regular 2d SCAN, and then they switch it up to a 3D scan- the baby still looks very skinny and their face is not totally defined on 3D, but its an AMAZING experience- I couldnt wait till 20 weeks either, so I did it :)

My 4D scan will be at my 20week appointment.

But if you're only anxious to find out the gender I went last week when I was 16+3 and she gave me a 90% but only because baby wasn't cooperating. Normally she would have been able to tell by then and she told us she's never been wrong at that stage. So likely at that point you'll be able to find out about the gender! I don't know how they look in 3D though! :)

Good luck.

You can find out the gender at 16 weeks, but if your place offers just a 2d gender scan I would get that. Where I'm going only offers 3d/4d after 28 weeks, because before that there is no fat on the baby and it looks kinda scary.... but in the 2d scan (which is $60 cheaper), she still goes into 3d/4d just for fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->