Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

They should send you more info when it gets closer :) Best of luck!

Baby - I am sure your clinic will instruct you as go along your cycle. Sometimes they don't tell you everything at once as it can be very daunting!! X

Bonnie- Good luck on your first cycle!

MBrink- I'm also a January IVF/ICSI! :)

Ever- Sorry to hear about your BFN. Loads of baby dust for your next cycle.

Mells- Glad you have some potential dates!

Ash, First & Ali- I know you guys from IVF Oct/Nov/Dec thread! Here's to 2013 babies for us!

Phantom and Sweet- How exciting!!!! :dance: You are so close!! KUP and give details!!

BabyD- Sounds like we are on close cycles!

AFM- I started stimming on Jan 1. Jan 9 is my u/s with a potential ER around Jan 14-16ish. I'm very nervous and excited. I'm already sick of these darn injections. I'm super bloated, achy and quick tempered. I feel like I'm permanently on my period. ughhhh.

Phantom - that has flown by :) when is ur transfer date hun? How exciting - I think ur the first one on this thread to transfer :)
Keeping everything crossed for u xx

First - welcome - how long have u been using epo?
This thread is really getting going now - how exciting.
Welcome to everyone else :)

Afm - detected my lh surge this morning but not holding my breath!! If I get accepted next af then I reckon my transfer will be early feb :)

Hi Boofle :wave: Cute profile pic! I've used epo during 3 cycles when I wasn't on meds. Two of those cycles, I had EWCM. Otherwise, I almost never get it, like once a year. I didn't get pg those months, so who knows if it matters.

This is shaping up to be a great thread! Hello to all the ladies from the old thread and I'm glad to see new ladies here.

Ash- ok great the lupron part isn't too long. Hope AF shows her face on time!

Phantom - so exciting you are only a week away!

Boofle - great news, fx for feb transfer!!

BabyD - welcome! They should give you a calendar with your dates when it gets closer.

Cali - you are so close to ER! What protocol are you doing?

Is anyone taking CoQ10 and if so how much are you taking daily?

Is anyone on Desogen as BCP protocol? It's been making me so nauseous.... anything to help??:cry:

Em- I'm on the BCP/Long Lupron. I'm on 375 of follistim cause of my very low AMH. Hoping it works for the first shot!! Yes, I'm taking Co-Q10, DHEA (75mg), Royal Jelly, Maca and a prenatal. I'm just finishing my shift at the hospital and don't know my CoQ10 dose. Are you taking it?

Baby- I'm unfamiliar with that... but it sounds crummy! Sorry you're so nauseous. That is the absolute worse.

Em- I'm on the BCP/Long Lupron. I'm on 375 of follistim cause of my very low AMH. Hoping it works for the first shot!! Yes, I'm taking Co-Q10, DHEA (75mg), Royal Jelly, Maca and a prenatal. I'm just finishing my shift at the hospital and don't know my CoQ10 dose. Are you taking it?

Thanks, Cali. I started taking CoQ10 a couple of weeks ago. I'm taking 400mg daily but I've been reading that some women are on 600-800mg daily. I have an appt with my RE on Tues so I'll ask him then but just curious what others are taking.

BabyD - I've never taken that but sorry you are feeling sick :(. Ginger-ale usually helps me when I'm nauseous.

FirstTry - EPO worked for me too. I used to be super dry but since taking it I've noticed improvement. Of course, the extra liquids that I've been consuming everyday must have helped too.

Em - heard that Co-Q10 is good for fertility but haven't gotten around to it. I'm popping 10 pills of vitamins a day now and the thought of adding more is just daunting! But I'm going to try Pregnacare Conception soon (DH's getting those from US for me), and replace my current multivitamins.

Just started Royal Jelly...takes awful but I hope it helps with the egg quality!

FirstTry - EPO worked for me too. I used to be super dry but since taking it I've noticed improvement. Of course, the extra liquids that I've been consuming everyday must have helped too.

Em - heard that Co-Q10 is good for fertility but haven't gotten around to it. I'm popping 10 pills of vitamins a day now and the thought of adding more is just daunting! But I'm going to try Pregnacare Conception soon (DH's getting those from US for me), and replace my current multivitamins.

Just started Royal Jelly...takes awful but I hope it helps with the egg quality!

Em and Anxious - I took Royal Jelly, Maca Root, CoQ10, and Omega 3 and a prenatal vitamin last cycle IVF/ICSI cycle. It ended in a BFN, but I got 6 AA embryos, transferred 2 and froze 4. I can't say for sure that this or the acupuncture or the diet changes I made helped me, but I'm 40 and managed to create 6 AA embyros! My FS said that it is perhaps the best result he's seen in a woman my age. So it can't hurt to try! I didn't overdo it on any of the supplements, I took what the recommended dose was on the bottle.

Ali and Anxious - thanks! I'm taking a high dose prescription folic acid/B12/B6 supplement due to my MTHFR, Omega3, and VitD so I decided I should add CoQ10 in there. I've read about Royal Jelly and Maca Root too.

Ali - I'm with you, I figure it can't hurt. Wow, that's cool your FS said that about your embryos! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

Sweet, Cali and Phantom, yay for transfer next week :happydance:

Mells and Boofle, great news that you have an idea when ER will be its gives you something to look forward to. :happydance:

Welcome Baby :hi: Good Luck with your first cycle, hope you are starting to feel better :hugs:

Em, Anx, first, Ali and Mo - Hope you are all doing well

AFM - Start injections in 2 days yay! :happydance: Was at the dentist yesterday with my wisdom tooth ache and was put on antibiotics and started the panic in case it would affect me starting my injections but luckily enough it doesnt dont think i could of waiting another month to start. So all is still on for sunday :happydance: xx

Sandy - yay for getting started in 2 days! :happydance: It's good you got something for the wisdom tooth pain. I hope it clears up.

Hi Ladies :hi:

I posted yesterday but it was while still at the FS office on my cell. So I didn't really post my full story.

So here goes:

I have done 2 IVFs. One was not so successful, the other was way more so, but still both :bfn: I had done 3 IUIs prior and they all were :bfn: as well. So I went to see my FS for the WTF appointment yesterday to figure out why my embryos are not implanting. It was a frustrating appointment as my FS didn't have any answers. We spoke about the embryos, he said they were perfect, and even thought that my results were so awesome (at 40) that he would submit it to a scientific journal on embryology and IVF. I'm sure that he was very sad that I ended up with a :bfn: because now he couldn't publish! LOL. Anyway, so then we moved to my endometrium. It too he said was wonderful, always a triple lining, and there were no issues there. So I said, then what is it? He shook his head. :argh: So we talked next about other testing, like clotting factors and immune issues. 25 vials of blood later and over $3000 in tests (hopefully covered by insurance), I finally left. He also performed a repeat BETA since my period was really light and barely there, and I'm feeling so nauseous. Maybe I have an ectopic? I will find out the results of my BETA this afternoon.

I do have 4 frosties :cold: sitting on ice waiting for me. He wants to wait until my ovaries get back to normal size and we get the results from all that blood work. So I think we are looking at a FET in Feb/Mar. I will know more when I go in for the results in 2 weeks. I guess we'll plan my FET at that point.

Does anyone know what the normal protocol is for FET? They mentioned BCP and Lupron? I really don't want to have to take these drugs again! :grr:

Hey Alicatt, I'm also waiting for my 1st FET in March so am defo not an expert at this. But my doc did mention that I can either choose a medicated (i.e. with injections) or non-medicated cycle. Since I'm ovulating on my own, he's encouraging me to go for non-medicated (though he's going to give me some oral meds to help with the lining).

Hey Alicatt, I'm also waiting for my 1st FET in March so am defo not an expert at this. But my doc did mention that I can either choose a medicated (i.e. with injections) or non-medicated cycle. Since I'm ovulating on my own, he's encouraging me to go for non-medicated (though he's going to give me some oral meds to help with the lining).

Ya, I asked about that, but it was only with the NP, not the DR. I do ovulate on my own, but she said they can better control when to put them back if they regulate the hormones as opposed to your body. :wacko: I am going to get more details when I go back in 2 weeks. We may need to do even more stuff, if some of the clotting or immune issues come back as positive. Now the wait until our FET! AHHHH.. it is going to be a long one. How many frosties do you have?

Ali - So sorry you could get any specific answer at your appt its so frustrating, Hopefully you will get a bit of information from your test results to help you move forward. As Anx has said you can do a non medicated FET if your FS allows it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->