Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Mbrink, hope you had a drink last night and relaxed.

Hope the rest of you had a good new year and here is to 2013 being the year for all our bumps. Xx

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this thread but quiet as there was nothing much to report on my end...hope the holidays went well for you!

Just saw the doc and the hysteroscopy results came back normal. So looks we can rule out all problems for now except for my thin lining (was at just 8.7mm today at 8dpo), and possible chromosomal abnormalities. DH and I took the chromosomal blood test today. Doc can't do anything much about the lining though, I'm hoping TCM can help with that.

So I'm taking a break for now, and let TCM work its mojo. Will be going away for a short vacation in Zurichin Feb, likely to have the FET in March.

Anx - Glad your results came back clear :hugs: Hope you enjoy your break in Feb and get some well deserved R&R. Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing xx

Hi ladies, I am new to this thread and was just reading through all your stories! I am due to start ivf this month, I'm starting the injections on the 10th of January! This is our first ivf treatment, been trying to conceive for two and a half years, unexplained fertility, clomid didn't work for us so am so excited to get started as I feel my life has been in limbo!

Fingers crossed for all of us in 2013! xxx

Welcome Bonnie, Good luck with your first cycle the 10th is just around the corner yay! :happydance:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2013 is our year!

Bonnie - welcome!

Anx - great news about the tests coming back clear. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Mbrink - I didn't drink at all while I was on stims but other than that I think it's fine to indulge a little.

AFM - exactly one week until my surgery :)

Em - Great news only one week, god has time flown. xx

Sandy - yeah it really has. I'm so thankful the holidays made it go by faster. Not too long for you either right? 4 more days until you start yay!

Yeah Sunday not long now, actually feel like things are happening now. I know what you mean about the holidays making time pass over quickly. Back to work today feels like I've never been away and to make things worse I've got horrible wisdom tooth ache its agony! xx

Ouch sorry that sounds painful! I hope it goes away or maybe you should see a dentist.

Getting some stronger pain killers to see me through tonight then got an appointment with the dentist tomorrow. It will probably go by the time my dentist appointment is it is always the same. xx

Getting some stronger pain killers to see me through tonight then got an appointment with the dentist tomorrow. It will probably go by the time my dentist appointment is it is always the same. xx

Sandy- I just read your siggy- it looks like I'll be trailing somewhat along with you this month! My AF should start next Tuesday, with my baseline b/w and u/s on Thursday.

Is anyone else doing anything the month of January?

Ok, good glad you have an appointment. I hope they can figure out what is causing it. That sounds painful :hugs:

Yay! Mbrink we are all moving along nicely great start to 2013 :happydance: xx

Hi all,

Can I join you? I'm hoping to do my FET in March. Feels like forever away but waiting until my next holiday from work. I'm a teacher and getting time off is pretty difficult so Easter holidays it is!

Xx

Welcome ever, sorry you have to join us but glad you have a plan and moving to FET xx

Im back and on my last cycle of Ivf, started my injections 15th Dec so all been well ec is 21st then et 24th or 26th, I never had an ultersound scan on any of my last et so I was going to ask for 1 this time has Any1 else had 1?

Im back and on my last cycle of Ivf, started my injections 15th Dec so all been well ec is 21st then et 24th or 26th, I never had an ultersound scan on any of my last et so I was going to ask for 1 this time has Any1 else had 1?

Hi, are you talking ultrasound guided embryo transfer? I haven't had a transfer yet but I know my clinic always uses ultrasound for embryo transfers.

Hi all,

Can I join you? I'm hoping to do my FET in March. Feels like forever away but waiting until my next holiday from work. I'm a teacher and getting time off is pretty difficult so Easter holidays it is!

Xx

Hi Ever, sorry you have to be here but fx for you!! March will be here before you know it. Hope your appointment with your FS goes well and you can get a plan in place.

Happy New Year Ladies! Just got off the phone with my FS and it looks like my new dates will be ER the week of 17 Feb. I don't know exactly when I'll start meds but my guess is around 9 Feb. hopefully I'll get there this time. In the mean time I'm still on Lupron.

Welcome Ever! I know it's tough but things will work out just stay positive.

Em, good luck with surgery.

Mbrink and Sandy good luck starting stims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->