Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Mind if I join? I'm starting lupron on the 11th of this month and I can't wait to get started!

Hi all; IDK when I can do another FET; I see RE in early feb for my 1 month follow-up s/p D&C and to go over the reports from testing the MC.... I am hoping he will let me go for FET after my feb period, but it may not be until April...If AF is on time it would be the first week in april which would be perfect as DH is not working this week. I need to find out what went wrong with our last FET as our baby was fine one day and not the next; I'm thinking some chromosome abnormality and I hope the testing confirms because if not then I will have to get more testing to see if there is a problem with me :( And that will only delay things even further!

We have 3 frozen still; I am going to ask RE if we should use those up first or if he recommends doing a fresh with PGD then transferring only normal embryos for the best chance. Eventually this has to work, right?? What would be the chance of a 3rd mc?? Anyways, looking forward to keeping up with you all!

Baby dust for this to be our year!!

Welcome ladies! I can't wait to start my journey again with you all. Hopefully, I make to retrieval this time. :dohh:

Hello ladies :wave:

We're trying naturally until AF shows, then doing a fresh IVF cycle. I hope everyone gets their miracle this cycle!

Mo - this has got to be your turn for it to WORK!!

I had a chat with my FS yesterday. I've now had an ectopic, miscarriage and chemical pregnancy. Hoping for my next one to stick in the right place and STAY!!

Xx

Ash - not long to go now?

First - are you doing a FET or a fresh cycle? Do you have frosties?

Mells - do you know when you start?

Xx

Welcome ladies, nice to hear from you as know most of you from previous threads. Sorry your cycles didn't work but like ive said to the lairs previously 2013 is going to be our year. Thinking of you all :hugs: xx

Hi Ever, welcome :) Looks like we're both on the same schedule!

Welcome ladies!

Mo - I hope you get some answers from the testing :hugs: We were facing the decision about whether to do a FET or another full cycle of IVF/ICSI with PGD as well. We decided to go through the full cycle because we want to bank some more embryos. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ash - how long do you have to be on lupron before you start stims?

First - fx for a BFP this cycle!!

Mind if I join? I'm starting lupron on the 11th of this month and I can't wait to get started!

I should be starting then too! I'm doing a lupron flare protocol without the BCP's. Waiting for AF to get here, which normally comes like clock work. She should arrive on Tuesday so I'll be doing my U/S and B/W Thursday.

Ever - yehp it's coming up sooner than I though but I'm happy about it! So sorry your last one didn't stick but sending you tons of sticky vibes! :hugs:

Em - Well normally women get their period about 7-8 days after starting to take lupron but last cycle I was on lupron for 14 days! I'm hoping that it comes sooner this time but not holding my breath :haha: Oh and best of luck for your surgery and then you can get the baby show on the road :)

mbrink - yay a cycle buddy! We'll be going through the steps almost at the same time as long as my period decides to not delay herself by 7 days this time around!

Hi Everyone! Some of you I know from previous threads, so hello again, and to the new faces, hi :hi:

I just had my WTF appointment, and next up is FET probably in 6-8 weeks. They want my body to get back to normal and then I have to do lupron and BCP and they will control the cycle to get an optimal lining and time the FET appropriately. My FS also ordered an immunology and a clotting panel, just to make sure everything is OK. Those results will take up to 2 weeks.

So that is what is up with me!

Well today was final U/S before transfer :) Lining was 13.5mm so YAY. Transfer is in EIGHT DAYS!

Ash - not long to go now?

First - are you doing a FET or a fresh cycle? Do you have frosties?

Mells - do you know when you start?

Xx

Ever: we have 3 frosties, but we're doing a fresh IVF cycle because we want to bank as many as possible, as I just turned 38.

In other news, I have EWCM today! I never got it before taking evening primrose oil, only one pill per day, but it's working :)

Phantom - that has flown by :) when is ur transfer date hun? How exciting - I think ur the first one on this thread to transfer :)
Keeping everything crossed for u xx

First - welcome - how long have u been using epo?
This thread is really getting going now - how exciting.
Welcome to everyone else :)

Afm - detected my lh surge this morning but not holding my breath!! If I get accepted next af then I reckon my transfer will be early feb :)

Ah phantom - 8 days stupid me didn't read ur post properly - how exciting and great lining hey :) x

Well today was final U/S before transfer :) Lining was 13.5mm so YAY. Transfer is in EIGHT DAYS!

So glad to hear this! I haven't been online for awhile, but wanted to check in since we were going to be the same day. My lining was 9.3mm today, which I was very happy with. We're set for a 1pm transfer next Friday too!

exciting sweet! Here's hoping for 2... or 4 sticky babies :p

Mine will be in the morning, probably around 9 like last time.

Hi ladies! things are moving along now for everyone. I hope that time continues to fly for me too. I don't have a calendar yet, but I'm already on Lupron and BCPs. My estimated ER is the week of 17 Feb.

I hope the BFPs start rolling in!!!!! Good luck everyone.

Hey All- I know some of you from previous boards---
Just started BCP for my first IVF cycle.. I start Lupron on the 14th.. after two weeks on the pill.. and that day is my trial of transfer/semen freeze. My Last pill is on the 20th and thent he 24th is my baseline.. I'm guessing they will instruct me on the rest of the medication injections?? I'm so confused.. anyone on my cycle?? xo to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->