Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Hi! Idk how I feel. Not any different than usual. Blah. I was hoping to be nauseous or something. I go back and forth between this worked to it didn't. 3dp blast transfer. 4 days to test.

Well I will hold out hope for you! It is really early to feel anything regardless, just remember that! So 4 days.....I will be praying for your BFP!

Mo- thinking about you.. I know the dreaded 2ww.. you were right behind me with our first babies... and now I"m going to be right behind you.. I'm hopeful for you!!! xo

Mo, hope this will be it for you!! Less than a week now before testing. Hopefully you have a fun weekend planned to keep your mind off of things.

Ash so sorry to hear about your fil. It's so hard to watch loved ones with a terminal illness. Hopefully at the least you'll be able to bring him good news of expecting a little one. You sure have gone through enough trying to get there.

Afm, thanks all for the well wishes. Delivery was not as I had hoped and ended up with another section. But I have another beautiful boy to enjoy so I am extremely fortunate and soaking it all in. I pray to see good news on hear soon from you ladies! :hugs:

Mo are you testing tomorrow? Sending all the BFP vibes I can muster for you!

its not looking good for a sibling. faint positive today that looks like yesterday and not progressing like it should. For all my bfp cycles (either mc or my take home) the line 7dt was very dark already. so Im not holding onto hope.

i want to talk to hubs.. I want to visit the clinic we had a second opinion at before. I feel stupid for not going there when we started trying for #2. I dont feel like I have been treated right at my clinic. I had some concerns for this fet like numbers not being right and ultrasound being questionable and my re just kept saying everything looks perfect. He always says that yet things dont turn out that way. Its expensive to keep trying but at least the other clinic has a multicycle program we can try to use. They also have the attain refun IVF program but we probably would not qualify because of my uterus abnormality and the fact we have already done so many transfers and had several miscarriages and 1 take home baby. Beta is in 6 days. I am really disappointed and heart broken. I just dont know what to do anymore. We want a sibling for our son but right now DH doesnt want to pursue any more fertility treatments. Nor does he want to see if there is anything that can be done for his issues (he wont get a second opinion from a urologist. The urologist we saw refused to do any kind of workup and wanted to go straight the surgical sperm retrieval).

Mo, I'm so so sorry to hear it's not a bfp. It's just awful for you. I remember when I was trying for baby #2 and worrying it wasN t going to happen..and talking to another bnber about how the desire for a second child was just as strong as it was for the first. I thought maybe i wouldn't feel that way after having a baby but not the case. So I completely understand you not being ready to give up. I hope that you and dh can agree to looking at another clinic and for him to seek a second opinion. Again I'm so sorry it is turning out this way. It's just so unfair! :hugs:

So here is yesterday's and today's test. Idk what to think. It's too faint to be a true bfp. I know from past experiences that low betas don't usually end well. I wish I just knew. Today I will be making appt with new re. My official beta is friday. I'm 9dp blast transfer today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
Sorry Mo! I totally get wanting to go somewhere else. I already made up my mind that if my FETS don't work that I will be heading to CCRM in Colorado. They have the best chance at a BFP for us. I have already started saving as it will cost us 30k. I am hoping again if my FETS don't work that I will be able to cycle with them by next summer. If this is something that is important to you please let DH know and see if you guys can come to a compromise! I am so sorry hun, I really wanted this for you. This is how my chemical tests looked and it just gutted me totally! Seeing a BFP for the first time in my life was so amazing and then watching it disappear was heartbreaking.

Yeah I know it's not good. It's a chemical for sure I feel, nothing good comes from libes this light 9dpt. Especially when I'm a high hcg producer usually. So I'm not holding my breath. My beta is friday (13dpt)

Appt is scheduled oct 21 at 1130 so hoping for some other options. I'm going to tell the re lets just proceed with starting the cycle and hopefully I can come in day 3 for labs. I'll stay on pio until my beta and hopefully cd 3 will be soon. I just hate going through a new clinic- their financial part, flow, how thing work, nurses, staff, etc is all completely different.

Yeah changing clinics is hard, I agree! I have had a few red flags with my current which is why I made the decision to move if these fets don't work. I am fed up with them.

I will keep my fxed crossed for a miracle for you hun. I know how hard this, having just been through it! huge cyber hugs!

I'm so sorry Mo :hugs: I really hope this is just a late implanter. I did notice with these new FRERs the lines are not as dark as with the old ones and I didn't see as clear of a progression from day to day. I compared pics and beta numbers with my ones from my DD and using the old FRER and those old tests were so much better. I'm holding out hope for a miracle for you!

I think it's so important to feel confident in your doctor so it sounds like a new clinic and doctor is what you need. I hope your DH will come around once he sees how important this is to you. I agree with L4, the desire for a second child is just as strong as the desire for a first.

I got a positive digital this morning, 11dpt, and a positive frer that's looks progressed from 2 days ago. So I'm not sure what is going on. Beta is friday. Unless there is some sort of miracle going on here im not expecting a good outcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Ok well I'm keeping everything crossed!! Those digital tests mean higher hcg I think I read somewhere at least 25 to show a positive vs. FRER can show it at 5. Hang in there!

OMG that is such awesome news!!!!!!! I just jumped out of my chair at work LOL. What an awesome surprise. Geez, now I cant wait till Friday!

I still know my hcg is low.. Maybe I'll be one of those my hcg was low success stories. Not allowing myself to get hopeful but one can always dream :) my frer is a lot darker too. Strange things.

Yay Mo that's great news your FRER is darker too!! I totally get protecting your heart but i think these are very good signs. I hope Friday brings a nice strong number for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->